DK application

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

theworgan

DK application

Post by theworgan » 16 May 2013, 01:16

1.) Main Level 90 Toon Name (Please state class & race): ilvl 514 Worgen Blood DK (509 frost)
2.) Other Level 90 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race): TheHunters (dwarf hunter), TheElven (night elf warrior), TheRoggue (human rogue), ThePalladin (human paladin)
3.) With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters: No plans to raid on any of them, focussing on my DK.
4.) Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon: Jewelcrafting and enchanting - standard all round raiding profs.
5.) Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play: TheElven was my first char and my main in cataclysm.
6.) Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc): First raid experience was ICC then cleared DS HC on TheElven before Mists was released. Raided in Mists on my hunter clearing msv, hof, toes and downed 5/12 in ToT. More recently been raiding with mates in Fallen Kings on my DK.
7.) Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving? Fallen Kings - great bunch of guys/gals but raid progression has become a bit stagnant and I want to challenge myself further.
8.) Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... gan/simple
9.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Keen to be part of a close-knit team of like-minded people primarily focused on raid progression.
10.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2300 and minimal 3 raids per week? Yep
11.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Pretty good, some dc's but generally ok.
12.) Do you know/have Mumble program? Yep
13.) Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group? Yep... communication is a key raid requirement in my opinion.
14.) How old are you? 31
15.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yep - always willing to try new ideas if people think it might help the team.
16.) Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking? Um, 280 first aid and 64 cooking... All profs at 600 on TheElven since he used to be my main. Transmute master 600 alchemy on my rogue so flasks are no problem either.
17.) A few words about you... I'm originally from Northern Ireland but now living in Scotland. I work in IT, play racket sports and most of the rest of the time play wow!
18.) Do you have any questions for us? Been talking to Geary about applying and he's answered everything I had :-)
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? Raided (tanked) with Geary in the past who suggested I should apply.

rectox

Re: DK application

Post by rectox » 16 May 2013, 14:59

Thx for your application.
Our officers will review your application and get back to you.