Sheron application rogue

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Sheron application rogue

Post by Guest » 13 Mar 2011, 22:52

.) Nick: Sheron
2.) Class, level, race: Rogue 85 human female
3.) Your professions? Skinning 525, leatherworking 525, all secondary 525
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Fokewulf mage played in vanilla since day 1 to tbc
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? 60 all when i was mage in behemoth phantoms,then stop played and came back in late wotlk as rogue that's my current main char (my mage still 63).in wotlk done toc10 and icc10-25, not ulduar couse i joined too late.Done all old tbc once 80,but was too easy
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Italian legend as rogue, was my first and last guild, just couse i have many good friend there...i left becouse atm the atmosphere isnt so good as before cata, now people is too lazy to do anything. just some days ago joined Souls of the dragon but i consider them a transition guild couse i have a couple of friend in this guild
7.) Your talent build? 31/3/7 assasination as main spec. combat off spec but i dont think i will use it,maybe respec in pvp
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? i heard you're looking for a rogue and i need a raiding guild, so it could be a good join venture :)
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 2 raids per week? yes, if i dont have working problem,but generally yes i can
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) good,never experienced heavy lag and only a few dc during the year
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? yes i can use ventrilo and mumble
12.) Do you have microphone?sure
13.) How old are you? 32 yo
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? sure,but as rogue i don't think it will be needed
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 525
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ron/simple
17.) A few words about you... My name is Willy, i work in microelectronic, humor sense is my must. i love cars, music,my cats and my girlfriend of course.i have a good knowledge of the game since i played from day 1.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? i think none for the moment. if you have some for me just ask :)

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Sheron application rogue

Post by oldone » 13 Mar 2011, 23:05

Wisp me ingame for an invite.
Welcome to the club.