Moderator: Officers

Lílítu

Application : Warlock

Post by Lílítu » 02 Apr 2011, 15:23

1.) Nick: Lílítu
2.) Class, level, race: Female Human Warlock
3.) Your professions? Skinning/Tailoring
4.) Previous characters? Just this 1
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Started raiding in late tbc up until now.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? i'll give my full guild history :Started out as belf warlock on horde named freyaalice. Obitus Animus - disbanded, Morbid We Remain - left as there was no raiding, Integrity - guild fell apart, Superior - guild fell apart, Swordid - raided heavily with them but faction changed to alliance to be with my friends as at the time i was raiding heavily on my nelf hunter Makii in 1337 and this became a alt, took a break from wow at tail end of wotlk, joined Ðominance at start of cata and still in that guild but atm its dead.
7.) Your talent build? 3/7/31 destro
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? want a mature social raiding guild and saw that you guys are looking for ranged dps ;p, also hope to be included in all guild hc runs :)
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 2 raids per week? yeah
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) hardly ever lag and my connections solid ( 30mbps )
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? yes
12.) Do you have microphone? no ( i cant speak at all )
13.) How old are you? 22
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? yeah
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 525
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... Dtu/simple
17.) A few words about you... name is frey and i'm 22yrs old and i live in London, i've played wow since nov 07 also i'm willing to accept being on rotation if needed to be.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? how long is the trial period before making full member status ?

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Application : Warlock

Post by oldone » 02 Apr 2011, 16:55

Thank you for your aplication. Our officers are currently looking at it and will come back to you asap.

Trial period last normally 3 weeks. This as we want to give our trialists the time to get used to us and let us know who they are and what they are capable of.

Are your friends still playing as you changed faction to be with them?

Lílítu

Post by Lílítu » 02 Apr 2011, 17:02

oldone wrote:Thank you for your aplication. Our officers are currently looking at it and will come back to you asap.

Trial period last normally 3 weeks. This as we want to give our trialists the time to get used to us and let us know who they are and what they are capable of.

Are your friends still playing as you changed faction to be with them?

yes they are, can name them if you like : Detráka - currently in your choice, Debwar and Susiex - currently in 1337

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 04 Apr 2011, 18:09

wisp an officer in game to have a chat and an invite.

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 04 Apr 2011, 19:13

invited