Feral Drood DPS

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Cruux

Feral Drood DPS

Post by Cruux » 16 Apr 2011, 17:43

1.) Nick: Cruux

2.) Class, level, race: Druid, 85, Worgen

3.) Your professions? LW 525 / Skinning 525 (secondary proffs need work)

4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? A lot - but my old main was 'Adorabullz', Druid, 80 on Terenas Horde side.

5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Found WoW just as WoltK hit so all my raiding exp is from level 80 onwards. All raiding has been done on Adorabullz (Naxx. EoE, Os, Uld, ToC etc), but was on a break when Lich King raid was about so never stepped foot in there. Not been in any Cata raids yet, would prefer to find a guild rather than chance it on PuGs.

6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Cruux was in 'Entropy', they invited me whilst I was levelling, so I just accepted. Left because of a little breakdown where a lot of active members disbanded, hence not many fellow 85's about. Should probably mention that I'm still active Horde side with my old raiding guild 'Happyfunrock' but I'm just there as social/levelling.

7.) Your talent build? 0/35/6 Pretty standard Feral DPS build.

8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Well no particular reason really, I've seen your recruitment drives in trade, I've had no bad experiences with anyone wearing the guild tag, no bad reputation etc. So thought I'd take a chance and see if I could find a good home.

9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 2 raids per week? Yeah

10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) It's usually pretty stable and reliable.

11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? I know about it but don't have it installed atm.

12.) Do you have microphone? Don't think so, could probably get one if it was necessary

13.) How old are you? 21

14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yeah as long as sensible reasons could be given for changes.

15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? Very low, should probably get around to levelling it

16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. Cruux has an item level of 347. Heroics no longer drop anything I need. I can craft him a 359 belt when I get some orbs. Very close to being exalted with Therazane for better shoulder ench.

17.) A few words about you... 21, female, university student in UK (studying culture & conflict if anyone is curious), work part time, WoW saves me money instead of going out drinking every night :P Won't be available 24/7 but should be able to make most if not all raids I sign up to.

18.) Do you have any questions to us? Yeah I understand melee dps isn't wanted as much compared to caster/ranged dps. So I wanted to know if it would be wiser for me to dual spec into healing / Boomkin if my app is successful? I enjoy feral dps, but all my raiding exp has been done healing through content. So I could go back to being a resto drood, or give boomkin a go, but it would require re-gearing and semi re-learning

Cheers sorry it it's lengthy get a bit carried away :)

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Feral Drood DPS

Post by oldone » 16 Apr 2011, 18:04

Thank you for your interest and the nice application.
Our maingoal is that people play the spec and toon they like the most. I am sure our druid Classleader will have a word with you through this forum or in game.

The officers will take a look at your application and come back to you asap.

Greetings
Oldone

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 16 Apr 2011, 19:37

Hello Cruux,

Can you wisp an officer to get a talk and invite please.

Greetings
Oldone

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 17 Apr 2011, 09:37

Invited for trial