assasination rogue application

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

bogatu

assasination rogue application

Post by bogatu » 23 Apr 2011, 09:37

1.) Nick: Bogatu

2.) Class, level, race: rogue, 85, elf

3.) Your professions? herb 525 / alchemy 525 cooking 525 fishing 525 first aid 525

4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? this is my main

5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Found WoW just as WoltK hit so all my raiding exp is from level 80 onwards. All raiding :Naxx. EoE, Os, Uld, ToC , Not been in any Cata raids yet, would prefer to find a guild rather than chance it on PuGs.

6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave?
i am in 'facta non verba', it is a 19 lvl guild ...it is a nice guild
i am looking for raiding and arena guild... here i am "leveling" every day for 70 valor points and 25 conquest points... it is too less :)

7.) Your talent build? 31/2/8 assasination

8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Raiding and arena, So thought I'd take a chance and see if I could find a good home.

9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 2 raids per week? Yeah

10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) It's usually pretty stable and reliable.

11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? I just instaled ... never used before
12.) Do you have microphone? yes
13.) How old are you? 34

14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes

15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 525
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. Bogatu has an item level of 350. Heroics no longer drop anything I need.

17.) A few words about you... 34, male, engineer in germany, WoW it is fun :) Won't be available every day.. :)

18.) Do you have any questions to us? Yeah //what it is the best spec for pvp? for an rogue

Happy eastern

*TV*

Re: assasination rogue application

Post by *TV* » 23 Apr 2011, 11:35

Hi Bogatu

Thanks for the application, just a couple of quick questions:

- Do you have set nights you're free, or do they vary as to which ones you're free to play wow? If set, which nights?

- Secondly around stat basis, any reason for your choice of priority stats / gemming / enchants etc? For PvE rogue stats favour Agility above all others (hence your alchemist trinket for agility is by far superior to the crit one you have and in gem slots, red should always be agilty first with other slots gemming for benefit of socket bonus only if it's worth it over an agility gem). You would also benefit from losing some of that crit in assasination and reforging to mastery, so more of a question of why you have your current setup?

Cheers

TV

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 23 Apr 2011, 13:15

Hello Bogatu,

Our officers are currently reviewing your application.

If you can answer the above Questions please, would be nice.

your armory page is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/bogatu/simple

Our priority lays with PVE (raiding) so if you want to join can you do something with the above advise.

awaiting your reply
Oldone

Post by Guest » 25 Apr 2011, 10:22

Hi TV

Sorry for the delay I just yet checked the forum .....

I have all nights free, but sometimes I don't know when :) ..my girlfriend come to me over the night and then I spend my time with her...

I have current setup accordingly with the:
http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t110134-ass ... 24_2011_a/
to have also expertise, hit and haste beyoung the main agility it is a spec for PvE
I you have a better solution I will apply it
I can not find [Enchant Weapon - Landslide] for my weapons.... :(
And now I wear also the [Quicksilver Alchemist Stone]

Cheers
Cip

bogatu

Post by bogatu » 25 Apr 2011, 10:32

Hi Oldone,

Thank you for my armory page :)

My reply it is one post above.

Now I wear [Quicksilver Alchemist Stone]

Thank you
Bogatu

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 28 Apr 2011, 13:13

Hello Bogatu,

Thank you again for the interest you show and the work you did on your gear allready.
Unfortunatly I have to decline your application, due to the fact one of our older Rogues became more active again and so I can't guarantee you a spot in any of our raids.

Good luck further.

Oldone