Resto / Feral druid app.

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Triomega

Resto / Feral druid app.

Post by Triomega » 26 Apr 2011, 17:12

1.) Nick: Triomega
2.) Class, level, race: level 85 worgen druid
3.) Your professions: Inscriptions + Herbalism both are 525. Secondarys: Working on Cooking atm, but wont take long to get that up.
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...):
Vanilla = Played my resto druid back then. Did all pre Naxx raids. (On an old account which is now inactive)
TBC = Tryed most, played Mage and my resto druid (On an old account which is now inactive)
WOTLK = in thsi period i played mostly on my Warrior as both tank and dps "12/12 ICC. (Monofix/grim Batol)
Now = I play Triomega (Resto/Feral) druid.
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl): We'll guess i've explained it under number 4 :-D
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave: Triomega has been moved to the realm 2-3 months ago, and didnt have any luck in finding a sutiable raiding guild. So i have tryed a couple now, all the guilds seemed to have problems to gather a decent raid grp. And after a while ppl start to leave. Atm. im in "The vikings of Valhal" but that's just a leveling guild it seems. Nothimg much happens there.
7.) Your talent build: Resto build 7/3/31 (Main spec) and Feral 0/35/6 (Offspec)
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines: Saw the posting in the Trade channel, and besides that, a IRL friend has joined the guild (Sirus). But the main reason for me to join : Find a stabil guild, where theres some activity and hopefuly some fun/good ppl enjoing the world of warcraft.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 2 raids per week: Normaly that wont be a problem ( Can be that in some weeks, IRL gets in the way).
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) : Nope, have a stabil internet connection + Computer.
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program: Have VT installed and ready to use.
12.) Do you have microphone? : Yep, and its even working.
13.) How old are you? : 30 years
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? : OFC, thats why you have dual talents..
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? : 525 in my First aid.
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ega/simple And have some valor points to spend.
17.) A few words about you... : like said earliere im 30 years old. Im married and have a kid thats almost 3 years old. Born and raised in Esbjerg, Denmark. Work full time in logistics, so im mostly online in the evenings. Im the spare time i..... Ohh whats that. Besides the family/friends/Wow theres not much time :.-D

Looking forwards to hearing from you.
Regards
Triomega

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Resto / Feral druid app.

Post by oldone » 26 Apr 2011, 17:33

officers currently looking at your application, we come back to you asap

Thx for the interest so far

oldone

oldone
Beheerder