Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Blacksorrow

Application - Blacksorrow - dk

Post by Blacksorrow » 28 Apr 2011, 11:08

1.) Nick: Blacksorrow
2.) Class, level, race: 85 Nightelf Death Knight
3.) Your professions? Mining and Blacksmithing, both 525
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Been on this server from day 1. Back in vanilla i played a resto druid named Loker. TBC a hunter named Hunkas and in WOTLK i played my dk Blacksorrow.
I also played on several other chars, most of them are now around 70, but i also got a 85 warrior named gothlord and a 85 warlock named Darkwand besides my dk.
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Vanilla: MC cleared and some bosses in BWL. TBC: Karazhan cleared,gruul cleared. we didnt start on anything else. WOTLK: Naxx cleared 10 man.
Dont remember how many bosses cleared in 25 man atm. stoped playing right before ulduar came out so havent done anything else back then. came back in cata.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Dont remember the names back in vanilla. TBC: Underground. WOTLK: Skillz killz everything. Cata was in The Vikings of Valhall.
i have now left because i want to find a guild that is something more than a leveling/social guild. i want to find a guild where we can do hc, raids and other stuff and have fun with it
(even if there is some wipes ), a stable mature home :)
7.) Your talent build? Main spec: Frost dw dps - Offspec: Blood tank
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Saw you where looking for member's in chat and that you do raids. since you got a progressed raid grp going i assume you got some experienced,
mature ppl in guild and thats what im after. i also have a ingame friend of mine who joined you recently. Triomega.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 2 raids per week? Shouldnt be a problem. Most days i can.
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Got a stable connection
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? yes it's up and running :)
12.) Do you have microphone? yes and it's working fine aswell :o
13.) How old are you? 30 years
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? ofc, but i prefer the ones i currently have.
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 525
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. 346 heroic with a few epics
17.) A few words about you... : I am a 30 year old male from Norway. Played wow since vanilla with a few brakes now and then so i know that standing in the fire is no good :P
18.) Do you have any questions to us? not a question but : Hopefully i can get a social spot if the raids are full. try me out and feel free to kick me if im not something that suits your guild :)

Best regards
Blacksorrow

Black out

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Application - Blacksorrow - dk

Post by oldone » 28 Apr 2011, 12:53

officers are looking into your application

thx for the interest so far

Oldone

*TV*

Post by *TV* » 28 Apr 2011, 13:08

Hi Blacksorrow

If you'd like to give myself (Zangor) or Oldone a whisper in game for an invite, we'll get you in for a trial period.

Cheers

TV

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 29 Apr 2011, 20:12

invited