Jared

Application - Nemamiah - pally

Post by Jared » 30 Apr 2011, 21:09

nick: Nem

class: Paladin

Lvl: 85

Race: Human

Proffs: Max herb/Max mining

Prev chars: 85 Troll Warrior Teneras, 85 Dreanei Shaman Steamwheedle cartel, 85 Blood Elf Rogue Steamwheedle cartel, few other 80+ chars including a lvl 84
Gnome Mage and 83 Death Knight and many mid level characters

Raid exp: mainly kara, a few times in some of the old 60 raids, completed ZA and ZG (raid versions) twice in Molten core once in AQ and twice in Onxyia (lvl 60 version and lvl 80 version once), never really been a full time raider only done raids here and there mostly with PuGs after TBC. Done the first few bosses in ICC upto 5/12, as far as i remember 5 bosses in uldaur and obsidian sanctum. I think thats about it.

Prev guilds and reasons for leaving: Most guilds i have joined in the past are only ok for the first few early days and then are mostly inactive, moved realm a few times to team up with real life friends.

Talent build: Holy 36/5/0, Retri 5/2/34

Why do you want to join?: to get into an active and friendly guild that does heroics and raids, i have really missed the teamwork involved in guilds and the lack of convosation in PuGs.

playtime and raid availability: i should be available for the set raid times and if not i will inform you as to why :)

quality of internet connection: I dont really experience any random disconnections anymore or lags, The only reason i have for DCs these days seem to be with some strange bug that causes me too have too delete the cache, WTF and interface folders of my wow installation or i will keep getting DCed everytime i use a certain move or enter combat (mostly used to happen in BGs >.<)

Do you have Ventrilo?: Yes :D and even my own 5 man server lol

Do you have a mic?: Yes and a backup i believe lol :)

How old are you?: 19 (birthday is 26th of July) :D

Are you willing to respec if asked?: Certainly :) nearly all my specs are just what i thought would work best and have no real professional touch to them xD

whats your first aid skill lvl?: 421 atm :s never really bothered with it much as a paladin lol

Armory link of your raid gear: Well my pve gear i use in heroics is all i have really :s http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/némamiah/simple (retri) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/némamiah/advanced (holy)

A few words about you...: I'm a 19 year old guy, live in Folkestone as a full time carer for my dad, I like pizza and going out with my friends when i get the chance

Any questions?: none that spring to mind lol :)

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Application - Nemamiah - pally

Post by oldone » 30 Apr 2011, 22:42

invited for trial