Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Mattatja

Holy pala, application

Post by Mattatja » 08 Jun 2011, 23:39

1.) Nick: Mattatja
2.) Class, level, race: Paladin, 85, human
3.) Your professions? Max in Herbalism and Alchemy
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Sortsol, Draenei Death Knight, level 85 and he is on Terenas.
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Cleared all Wotlk raids, 9/12 in cata knows tacts for 12/12.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Heroic Outcasts and Tanith, i leaved Heroic Outcast i didn't had a raid spot. I left Tanith because the guild is almost splitted up, guildmaster is not online, people are leaving and no raids.
7.) Your talent build? Holy 33/5/3
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? I know some of the players in the guild from my time in Heroic Outcasts, and you were kind and friendly.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? Yes, yes i can.
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) My connection is fine, no lags and no DCs.
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? I know it, and i have it.
12.) Do you have microphone? I have a mic yes.
13.) How old are you? I'm 19, turning 20 in November
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? If it would help the guild, sure.
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 525
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tja/simple
17.) A few words about you... I'm a social and helpfull guy, enjoying the game WoW, i'm studying economy atm, and in my sparetime beside WoW i play soccer and cycling. I am happy to help were i can.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? No.
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? Not really.

Hope for the best, and good luck! :)

Sincerely Mattatja.

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Holy pala, application

Post by oldone » 09 Jun 2011, 06:38

Officers are currently looking into your application.
We come back to you asap.

I see you are currently in United Kingdoms. SO i wonder if you are still intrested to join us or not.

Greetings
Oldone

Mattatja

Re: Holy pala, application

Post by Mattatja » 09 Jun 2011, 11:08

Yeah, joined them last night, and i've been told that UK and BL are running some 25 man together, so i'll give UK a try.

Thanks for your time. See you ingame :)