application

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

fire mage app

application

Post by fire mage app » 13 Jun 2011, 16:20

first my nickname is doc becasue my shaman is an resto shaman called drhouze and my guild calls me doc..

my class is an gnome fire mage (will respecc if you want me to) 85

i am 525 in herbing and 525 in alchemy

i dont know so much about the raids in vanilla i can a few of them but not many, in 70 i dident raid that much but can the most of the raids my persnol favorite is black tempel ofc :P in 80 i raided alot did all the raids and finished lich king before cata.. in cataclysm i havent raided at all but i do know the tacts (watched on youtube tank spot for bot and bwd)

my currently guild is bad news and i dont really like it i have newly been invatied to it and they dident needed another mage so i am currently social atm but i want to be more then social.

my taleny build is fire and i wanted to get the most of the crit out of it and following an simple rotation

why i wanna join is simple i have heard alot about you and seen your guild around, and its the best opertunity for me as palyer to evolve.

yes i can play from 20:00 to 00:00 3 times a week no problems for me..

my internet is the best you can get around here in sweden my dad is computer geek

yes i have vent and i know how to use it, and ye i do got an mic the headset i use is steelseeries sibrea v2 black and my mmo mouse razor naga epic

i am atm 17 birhtday is in a month

yes i am without questioning

i am 100 skill atm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... iss/simple

i am a guy in the 17 age and i live in sweden in an appartment alone in stockholm stuying atm to physic teacher in high school
love playing wow and fotboll

no i dont thx for asking (lol)

no i dont have sponsors

oldone
Beheerder

Re: application

Post by oldone » 13 Jun 2011, 16:28

We are a social raiding guild so we expect our members to contribute in the social as well as in the raiding part.
Can you raid 3 days (tuesday, wednesday and sunday from 20h30 until 24h server time?

oldone
Beheerder

Re: application

Post by oldone » 13 Jun 2011, 17:40

invited for trial