Application - Agns MM Hunter

Post by Agns » 18 Aug 2011, 17:22

1.) Nick:

Agns

2.) Class, level, race:

Hunter, 85, Night Elf

3.) Your professions?

Enchanting (525), Leatherworking (525)

4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)?

Priest, 60, Terenas/Horde - being levelled as DPS/Heal for faction switch at 85 to progress into raiding

5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)?

Started Raiding at 70 in Kara, then Naxx, Uldum, ICC, BWD, BoT, 4W and now some experience in FL - Normal Kills on Beth'tilac, Baleroc, Staghelm & Ragneros and Heroic kill on Shannox

6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave?

My last 'proper' guild was 'Nocturnal Assassins'. My reason for leaving was that I felt that I couldn't achieve the game progression that I would like within NA as they are more of a casual/social raiding guild and as such, they had not as yet hit the new FL raids properly. In addition to this, I was not completely happy with how the guild is run in respect of their policy on progression - for example, when they have ventured into Firelands although a minimum ilvl of 360 was a pre-requisite for the team, preference was not given to the more experienced raiders and those people who have a good track record of working together. The result of this was that one or two people on the raid won their places for an over-subscribed 10 man raid with a simple /roll and this ended up in wipe after wipe, something I am certain would not have happened if the best players had been included. This is an emotive issue and whilst I applaud their GM's policy on fairness for all in the guild, I think that he is not properly considering how best to progress the guild. I was with NA for around 18 months and joined One Spot when I left them however, I did not get many opportunities to raid (I think 2 spots in 3 weeks) so decided to move on and find a guild that I could build experience with and hopefully contribute to.

7.) Your talent build?

Marksmanship 7/31/3

8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?

From looking at your raid progression and general work in FL I would suggest that this could be the right place to be for me. Your progression is not such that you have done it all already so this presents me with an opportunity to maybe join the team and help learn to defeat the remainder of the bosses. Your guild is obviously capable of doing this as you have already progressed some way......

9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week?

Yes

10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)

BT, 5.4mb - pretty stable and good connection, very few DC's

11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program?

Yes, I know it

12.) Do you have microphone?

Yes

13.) How old are you?

14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?

Yes

15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid?

16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... s/advanced

17.) A few words about you...

Mature, sensible chap, would like to think I'm intelligent, live with partner, we have no kids, work from home. Likes to go fast in things with 4 wheels and big engines.

18.) Do you have any questions to us?

If someone could explain a little about how frequent available raid spots would be then that would be useful

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?

Sorry, don't know anyone in Bloodlines

*TV

Re: Application - Agns MM Hunter

Post by *TV » 18 Aug 2011, 21:23

Hi Agns

Thanks for the application, just a couple of questions:

- Do you have any outstanding applications with other guilds at the moment?

- We normally raid Tuesday / Wednesday / Sundays from 8:30 server time till around 11:30 server time (are you able to make these days ok?)

Cheers

TV

Agns

Post by Agns » 19 Aug 2011, 05:11

Hi There

At the moment I am not in a guild nor have I applied anywhere else. I joined a guild called Transcendence earlier this week and left after 2 days as the players all turned out to be very young and somewhat immature - something that was not made clear to me when I applied to the GM despite asking that specific question. I have been pugging a few FL raids and have had several invites to join guilds but decided to bide my time and look for a guild that was capable of advancement (as you guys seem to be). I don't see the point in applying to several different guilds at a time - rather, find a guild you like the look of, apply, if unsuccessful then try again etc.......

I can pretty much guarantee 2 of the three days you have suggested and probably most weeks all 3 however my partner works some erratic shifts as a nurse and as we won't be living together until later this year, sometimes we have to grab evenings together and these may sometimes fall on raid nights as her days off aren't always at a weekend. Come the 1/11/11 this won't be a problem though. The raid times are fine though.

Thanks

Agns.

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 19 Aug 2011, 14:14

wisp an officer ingame for an invite

Agns

Post by Agns » 19 Aug 2011, 16:11

OK, thanks, can you give me a few officer toon names to look out for on Sunday when I can next log in for more than 10 mins please ?

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 19 Aug 2011, 16:29

Agns

Post by Agns » 19 Aug 2011, 23:00

Thanks, I was certain there was a post like this somewhere but just didn't have time this evening to go look for it.

I'll make contact with one or other of you on Sunday evening