Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

erokita

fury warrior erokita

Post by erokita » 12 Oct 2011, 10:01

1.) Nick: erokita

2.) Class, level, race: fury warrior lvl 85 draneai

3.) Your professions?: mining and enge

4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)?: i am kinda new on this server came from frostwhisper

5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)?: have played since beta of this game so have alot of raid exp

6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave?: the last guild i was joined named serbia strong on frostwhisper so the guild did't went that good at the end so i leaved

7.) Your talent build?: 8/31/2

8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?: i wanted to heroics thats why i wanted to join bloodlines that progress heroics

9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week?: ofc i raid 24/7

10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?): i don't have no problems whid lags and stuff but sometime my skreen freazes but i be bk exakly the same time so thats not a problem

11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program?: i have all kinds of talkprograms so ready to go

12.) Do you have microphone?: ofc what else?:D

13.) How old are you?: i am 21 years old

14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?: hmm.... depence i am only a dps class so:P and pvp alot to

15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid?: maxed

16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear.: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ita/simple

17.) A few words about you... i live in sweden and don't rly have a life after all^^ and /care i sometime work but not rly offen:P

18.) Do you have any questions to us?: if u guys want a hardcore warrior that have played for a long time i wold pefer that i am the right 1 for your guild ready to go and pwn!

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?oldone: lol nonono not have anny sponsors wold be epic if i haved:P

oldone
Beheerder

Re: fury warrior erokita

Post by oldone » 12 Oct 2011, 10:56

officers are reviewing your application, we come back to you asap.

Thx allready for the interest

erokita

Post by erokita » 13 Oct 2011, 15:04

good then i will wait:)

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 17 Oct 2011, 20:14

Thank you for your application, its a verry nice one and a verry promising one.
We have to decline your application for now though as our warrior dps slots are filled and with that I can't promise you a spot in our raid team.

If anything should change and you are still intrested then I will contact you.

Good luck in finding yourself a good home.

Oldone