Arms War / Resto Druid / Sub Rogue

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Mwe

Arms War / Resto Druid / Sub Rogue

Post by Mwe » 07 Jan 2012, 01:14

1.) Nick: Ostehøvl
2.) Class, level, race: Warrior, 85, Human
3.) Your professions?: BS 525, Engi 525.
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Rivejern: Druid, 85, Terenas, Resto, Alternative raiding toon. Vuggekniv: Rogue 85, Terenas, Sub, Alternative raiding toon. Ranida: Shaman, 85, Al'akir, Resto/Enchance. Phasmo: Warlock, 80, Al'akir, Old raiding toon.
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)?: 80: Naxx25 full clear, TOGC25 Full clear (45 attempts remaining), LK25 HC up to sindra. 85: BoT 1HC, BWD 2HC, DS 4/8 Normal
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? 80; Perfect circle on Neptulon, had a break from wow, returned and migrated to Al'akir where I raided on my warrior in the guild Danir. Cleared 1HC in BoT, and 2 in BWD, again I had a longer break from wow, and recently migrated to Terenas where I hope to resume semi hardcore raiding :-)
7.) Your talent build?: I have 2 arms spec on my Warrior, the one is focused on AoE where I pick up Thunderclap that spreads rend, and the otherone that focuses on single target dps as it picks up a crit talent for heroic strike. My druid has the standard resto spec, and a PvP resto offspec. My rogue is Sub, and PvP off sub, but I might change that to combat, as it's better of some of the fights in DS.
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Bloodlines seems like a fitting guild for me, as it's what I would define as semi-hardcore, and with nice raidtimes, atleast they suit me very nicely :-) And the progress seems to be on the level I believe I belong on.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? Yes, I might not be able to meet before 20:30 on Mondays tho, which also should be your raid time? atleast that's what your info says :-)
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) I genreally have a very stable connection.
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? Yes, and I love to talk, and I use a G35 headset which provides with excelent sound quality as far I am aware.
12.) Do you have microphone? Yes.
13.) How old are you? I'm 18, turning 19 in ½ a year.
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?: Yes, and I would be willing to farm the needed gear for this spec as well as enchants etc.
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? Rogue maxed, Warrior currently leveling around 350 I believe, not leveled on the druid.
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... l/advanced <-- This is my warrior which I would love to raid on, but I'll have to do with my druid if there's no spot open for a melee. My druids amory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... n/advanced
17.) A few words about you... Well, I study, work out (fittness) and obviously play wow... that pretty much sums it up.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? Nope.
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? Nope.

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Arms War / Resto Druid / Sub Rogue

Post by oldone » 07 Jan 2012, 09:36

Hello,

If you can make so that your gear is fully gemmed and enchanted (back,feet, gloves, wrist)
And have a look at the next spec http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LhdcfRMRurzcrZh:McmrmVo0z maybe there are a few things that can be improved compared to your current spec.

If you are ready to join wisp an officer for a chat and invite

thank you for your interest and see you soon.

Oldone

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Arms War / Resto Druid / Sub Rogue

Post by oldone » 07 Jan 2012, 15:40

Invited for trial.