Arkenos

DK application

Post by Arkenos » 21 Feb 2012, 15:18

1.) Nick:

Arkenos

2.) Class, level, race:

Death Knight, Level 85, Human

3.) Your professions?

as of this moment blacksmithing (240) en mining (525)

4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)?

this is my main and i've always been playing on the same realm, i've not really got any other characters that are high level, i tend to stick to this one :)

5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? )

bits and bops of lvl 80 content (naxx, ulduar tournament and icecrown), and all of the lvl 85 content (ds only the first few bosses)

6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave?

well my guild (nocturnal assassins) has been falling apart because of lack of people to raid and this went on as people started leaving. now i'm just not sure my guild will remain a lively one and as such i'm searching for a alternative. previous guilds i've been in are Heroic Outcasts, Dutch Alliance and Devotion

7.) Your talent build?

Frost DPS (respec is possible)

8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?

well from what i've seen you're a guild doing good progression (rank 14 of the realm according to guildox) and i wanted to really get into raiding. i want to help the guild where i can helping with mats, other guildies needing a hand and all that good stuff :p

9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week?

i am perfectly able to, i still go to school (final year) but i should be able to get to get some free time on my hands to raid a few times a week

10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)

very good, 20 Mbit download, 3 Mbit upload (never had any lag or dcs since i upgraded my internet)

11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program?

i had it in the past but i'm no stranger to it's workings :)

12.) Do you have microphone?

yes i do, i tend not to talk every minute as to just hear what needs to be done, but normally i should respond if someone needs me

13.) How old are you?

19 years old

14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?

if needed i will

15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid?

525 as most people i guess xD

16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... s/Advanced
average lvl is 380 i guess

17.) A few words about you...

well my real name is Arnaud, i'm from Belgium (15 km south of Antwerp) and i'm still in high school. i'm finishing my last year in farmaceutical studies and i'm intending to go to university to continue my studies as a pharmacist. I play WoW (obviously), some SWTOR every now and then, minecraft, starcraft 2, ...

18.) Do you have any questions to us?

not really but if you don't need another dk on your raiding team i'm more than glad just to be a member (but don't think i don't want to if i can :p)

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?

well he doesn't know that i'm applying here, but borodude was my officer in my previous guild. he stepped out a few days ago and came to you guys. and i really trust his judgement

simbuerg

Re: DK application

Post by simbuerg » 21 Feb 2012, 18:09

Hi Arkenos,

thank you for your application. We will discuss it and come back to you asap.

I got a few questions to keep you busy in the meantime:
- What is your playstyle as DW:Frost (Masterfrost / Obliterate). Your spec suggests Masterfrost, your reforging suggests Obliterate.
- Your professions are suboptimal for raiding as DW:Frost:
* Mining only provides Stamina
* Blacksmithing isn't maxed to provide the sockets.
You plan on adjusting that?

Cheers,
Palazo

Post by Guest » 21 Feb 2012, 20:09

To answer you're questions in order:

-my mainl focus on getting the critical obliterates when i proc killing machine, but as i said i'm willing to change my talents and stuff to accomodate :)
-ye, i plan on changing my professions to jewelcrafting for the gems and engineering for the cogs (If you think there are better ones to go after as a dk then by all means let me know :) )

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 21 Feb 2012, 23:17

Thank you for the interest Arkenos.

At the moment all our raidspots are filled.
So we can't offer you a raidspot.

We can however offer you a social spot.
It means that you probebly get in no raids unless its older content.

If you are ok with that you can wisper one of the officers to invite you for a social spot.

Greetings
Oldone