Leroen

i want to join youre guild :)

Post by Leroen » 04 Apr 2012, 16:06

1.) Nick: leroy
2.) Class, level, race: 85 worgen warlock
3.) Your professions? Skinning and leatherworking
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? 85 paladin on dragonmaw lvl 85
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? 70 80 85 i have experience with
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? previus guild ( Clarity ) The reson i leaved was coz my friends are on this server
7.) Your talent build? Demo
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Coz it sounds like a nice guild. and they wanted a ranged dps so i game em a wisp :D
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? i can sunday, wednesday i think but aint sure about monday or thuesday.
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) my internett dosent lagg but it may Dc 1 a week :)
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? no i got mumble and my mick aint working so need to get a new 1
12.) Do you have microphone? mines broken im getting a new 1 in the future but i can hear you but cant talk with you.
13.) How old are you? im 16 years old
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? yes i would
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 0
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. My name is Leroen you can check in the thingi on battle.net
17.) A few words about you... im from norway i like girls im not mean and i laughf and just about anything. i take things sereusly, and if somebody tells me im doing something wrong i lisin so i can get better.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? Nope
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?Nope

oldone
Beheerder

Re: i want to join youre guild :)

Post by oldone » 04 Apr 2012, 16:22

thx for the intrest allready.

Our warlocks will have a look at your gear and gemming and stat choice and such.

we come back to you asap

greetings
Oldone

raddude

Post by raddude » 04 Apr 2012, 16:44

Hi there thanks for applying to bloodlines always good to see fellow locks.

your spec is pretty much right although i dont think Dragon Soul is very Demonology friendly i prefer Destruction because its a lot easier to keep your dps up while moving and netherward makes you invincible pretty much..
As dmonology you should be aiming for 1993 Haste you have been reforging it to mastery. crit and hit gems are pointless just put int in everything Int is our best stat by miles.
You should also be using Immolate, Meta and Incinerate Prime glyphs. Fel guard is a bit pointless as you only have it out until it whirlwinds then Felhunter is better.

please answer:
Do you read boss stratergies before attempting something you have never killed?
Do you read up on your characture class there are many websites where they do all the maths for you?
What sort of DPS can you pull on Ultraxion on LFR or 10 man?

Your application is still being considered we will get back to you soon.

simbuerg

Post by simbuerg » 04 Apr 2012, 16:50

I'm not judging your application, just giving you some hints:

Things that are not helping you
    * 16 is very young.
    * Your application is very dense and looks like you just filled out the form without thinking.
    * You're not available on all raid nights.
    * You're mute during raids.

So the rest of your application has to be exceptional to make up for the deficits.
This is why I encourage you to sit back and refine your current application.

Some hints:
    * Add a link to your armory.
    * Explain your build.
    * Elaborate your bullets a bit more.

Your application is all we have to judge if you're fitting in our group so make
it count. If it does not show a decent level of comittment, we might not
take the effort of reading it.

I leave the application judging to one of our warlocks.

Cheers,
Palazo

Leroen

The new improved application.

Post by Leroen » 04 Apr 2012, 17:22

I know 16 is very young but i learn pretty quick and i aint cocky so if there is some thing i dont know il always lisson so i can improve my self :)
I did think trough what i answered in the application
Im not sure on the mondays and tuesdays but il see what i can do. im still in school so il give you a heads up if theres an exam or tests and sutch :)
my mick is a bit broken so i gotta get a new 1. il get it as soon as i can :)

About my spec.

i know demo aint very welcome in Ds. Il gladly change it to destro if you want me to but then il have to get some time learning the spec. And then il have to reforge my gear with haste i belive. and il change all the glypsh and such.
il will gladly give destro a shot if needed but then il gotta test it in som raids like Fl and sutch.

The new application:

1.) Nick: Pepole usally call me leroy in raids but other wise just call me markus
2.) Class, level, race: Im an worgen warlock lvl 85
3.) Your professions? my proffesions are skinning (max) and Leather working (still lvling it )
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? i also have an lvl 85 paladin on dragonmaw.
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)?Ive got some expreience with the 70 raids 80 raids and 85 raids so ive goot some expierience overall
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? i started plaing in Clairy. and i changed server coz all my friends are here on terenas and some of the other pepole in the guild
7.) Your talent build? Im currently demo but as the Palazo says i should give demo a shot and i think that wont be so bad giving destro a shot
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? It seems like a really nice guild with nice helpful pepole. and they said they needed a ranged dps so here i am.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week?i can play wednes day and sunday or saturday dont remember witch days it was but im not sure about monday or tuesday but il figure something out
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) my internett is rly good dosent lag but it maw Dc 1 a week realy happens
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program?i have mumble but i dont have experience with mumble
12.) Do you have microphone? my mircrofphone is currently broken i can hear you guys but when i talk you can hear me but il get an headset with an mic in the future.
13.) How old are you?im 16 next week i know its young but il give it my best shot i wont dissapoint you
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes i would be very willing to respec
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? dont even have 1st Aid
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. Leroen but its already cheked.
17.) A few words about you...Im 16 years old i live in Norway ive played wow for 3 years and im cind funny and im happy all the time
18.) Do you have any questions to us? No i got all my qustions answered by oldone.
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? no i have no sponosrs

Heres my gear : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... oen/simple
And heres my spec : http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IZIrrcouMRdoIbb

Triomega

Post by Triomega » 04 Apr 2012, 18:16

Hi Leroy.

The officer have looked throu your appication, and decided that is not the right time to get u in Bloodlines.

Thank you for taking the time to make the appication and the interest in our guild.

Good luck in finding you a new guild and new challenges.

Regards Triomega