DK application

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

poosmaal

DK application

Post by poosmaal » 24 Apr 2012, 16:48

1.) Name:Lee
2.) Class, level, race: Lv85 Human Death Knight
3.) Your professions? Currently 0 used recruit a friend to lv with triple xp and with a DK it's hard to keep up with lving and professions and doing it in free time kills me :(
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Shiningsoul lv 85 Bronze dragonflight and Sylár DK bronze dragonflight. had short break before dragonsoul came out and when I came back started to server.
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? TBC: Did All but Sunwell and few end bosses of BT and MH... Wrath: I did all apart from HC's of ulduar and totgc but was 10/12 HC 10man ICC and Cata: was on and off but when I was on the priest and DK on other realm I did 5/7 HC FL. Currently 8/8 DS raid finder and done 2/8 on normal mode I don't have much exp at moment in normal or hc DS however I'm a fast learner and reading up or watching guides will be enough for me to learn the fights.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? League of Shadows on bronze dragonflight. Reason is I had a break due to college and unable to commit to the raiding als to be blunt Bronze dragonflight as a server seems to be dieing or atleast is one of the lowest for raiding and pvp etc.
7.) Your talent build?http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Terenas/darkinfernal/advanced
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? I'm looking to raid around my job and college and ur guild seems to be the only one i've found which has more than 1 day which I can do whilst also having a good progression.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? I can do Tuesday and Sunday not Wednesday due to work.
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) It's pretty good should be even better when I change to sky.
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? Yes
12.) Do you have microphone? Yes
13.) How old are you? 18
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 0
17.) A few words about you... I would consider myself a nice friendly guy, who enjoys raiding and arena in wow outside I do some other stuff like tennis or hang with my friends I hope you would consider me as I'm sure I'll make a nice addition to your guild.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? I Am interested If you accept me on how arena or RBG's is thought about in Bloodlines as If its done or not?
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? Nope

Thanks for Reading hope to hear from you soon Lee ( Darkinfernal)

simbuerg

Re: DK application

Post by simbuerg » 24 Apr 2012, 17:00

1) You can't join on the main gearing day.

2) Wrong gemming/reforging:
- It's either pure Mastery or
- Pure Stamina if Mastery is above 25 from gear.
- Reforging needs to balance Dodge/Parry to avoid diminishing returns.

Exception: If you go for hit/exp cap, then you will end up unbalanced on Dodge Parry.
Should only be done if you need to meet DPS requirements of an encounter an incoming dmg is trivial.

Cheers,
Palazo

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 24 Apr 2012, 17:56

hello Darkinfernal,

thank you for your interest.

However we can only invite you and give you a trial in bloodlines if you can raid on wednesdays, as that is our main gearing day.
So if you can change your availability let us know and you can get an invite.

Greetings
Oldone

Post by Guest » 24 Apr 2012, 18:36

thanks for the reply's unfortunately being able to weds is currently not possible for me and will probably be like tht for some time :( . ty for the dk advice and if it does change i'll be sure to contact you or apply again in the future.

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 24 Apr 2012, 23:01

cheers, we will look forward to that.