Application FDK

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Aliya

Application FDK

Post by Aliya » 29 Apr 2012, 15:09

Application Form

1.) Nick: Aliancee.
2.) Class, level, race: DeathKnight, 85, Dwarf.
3.) Your professions? Full mining. Low herb.
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)?
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Started my wow career late in cata, & like 11/12N 6/12HC or something. Cata: BWD: Full cleared. BOT: 2/4. FL: 6/7N & 2/7HC. DS: 5/8N & 1/8HC. PS!! I did play on my druid whole cata. Just 2 weeks in DS tho. So please check Zimmo - Terenas horde, for more experience.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Betrayal. Just came back from a pretty long break from wow & wanna test something else. Also was in Singularis with my druid.
7.) Your talent build? 4/31/6
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Well, it seems like a guild with good reputation & progress.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? I can't promise tuesday. The 2 other days it's great!
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Good!
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? I got Ventrilo.
12.) Do you have microphone? Yes.
13.) How old are you? How old i am? I don't wanna have any secrets or something so it's better to say it out. I'm just 15 years old. I hope that's not a problem for you guys.
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes ofc.
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 316.
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... cee/simple
17.) A few words about you... Not much to tell.. My name is Alexander im 15 years old, living in a small town in Sweden. On my leisure im playing football and be with my friends.
18.) Do you have any questions to us?
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?

Always ready!

If you might have any questions, ASK.

Thanks. /Aliya :D

Lairosiel

Re: Application FDK

Post by Lairosiel » 29 Apr 2012, 15:21

So we meet again.
Thanks for your application, as soon as our officers had a talk about you, we'll let you know.

cheers,
Lairo
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Application FDK

Post by oldone » 29 Apr 2012, 18:58

Hello Aliancee,

Thank you for your intrest in joining Bloodlines.
At the moment we aren't recruiting any melee class.

Just some minor points I like to clear out for future applications. Like I said in game, its always good to give as much info and correct info so the officers know who and what they can expect.
On your previous guilds you only mention your last guild and you didn't mention the 9 other guilds you were in.
You aren't hit capped (0.13% off) try to solve that.

Also your raidinghistory doesn't show that you will be able to raid much - you did 8/12 with your DK (BWD/t4w/BoT) and not 10/12 you claim.
We ask our raiders to be present on the 3 main raiding days, sadly you can only be present on 2 of them.
What is the reason that you pick mining (you aren't a tank) and herb as professions for a DPS? It would make more sense to have one of the following: engineering/JC/Letherworking/enchanting

What was the reason that you moved your druid from alliance to Horde?

We have an age requirement of 20y, offcourse exceptions are always possible.

For all the above reasons we descided to decline your application for now.

Good luck further in finding the right home for you.

Oldone