Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Dblock

recruit

Post by Dblock » 22 May 2012, 21:36

1.) Nick: Dblock
2.) Class, level, race: Warlock - lvl85 - gnome
3.) Your professions? mining and JC
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? i have a mage and hunter on lvl 85 on terenas
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? did 6/8 hc DS
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? im in betrayal want to leave because there is much friends politics
7.) Your talent build? destro and demon
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? want to see if there is a good raid group ( incl progress )and also much fun to play wow
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? sure np for me
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) dont have lagg or dc's
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? yep i have
12.) Do you have microphone? yes
13.) How old are you? im 33 years old
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? sure if it will help for progress
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? dont lvl it yet
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ock/simple
17.) A few words about you... i like to play wow but also have o RL im have 2 kids have them every weekend and lik to do things with them
18.) Do you have any questions to us? nop just hope to join this guild and have some fun and ty for reading this app

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? dont know just ask in guild if they know DBlock lol

oldone
Beheerder

Re: recruit

Post by oldone » 23 May 2012, 05:43

Hello,
Our recruitment officer will soon have a look at your application and contact you ingame.

Thank you allready for your inrest,

Oldone

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 23 May 2012, 18:43

wisp an officer for an invite

Agns

Post by Agns » 23 May 2012, 20:52

I've sent you an IGM so just /w Oldone, Palazo, Agns, Triomega or Lairosel ofr your invite