App: Apocalyptus - Shadowpriest

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Apocalyptus

App: Apocalyptus - Shadowpriest

Post by Apocalyptus » 01 Jun 2012, 11:58

Application Form

1.) Nick: Apocalytpus
2.) Class, level, race: Shadowpriest, lvl 85, Draenei.
3.) Your professions? Tailoring/Enchanter (both maxed).
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? A few alts, nothing special (currently working up a Fire Mage alt but may roll a bouncy bear in MoP :) ).
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Cata raiding: DS clear and 2/8 (hc), FL clear and 6/7 (hc), BoT clear and 2/4 (hc), BWD clear and 2/6 (hc), TotFW clear. Didn't raid much in vanilla. Cleared Kara, Naxx and ICC (11/12). Wow Heroes score of 5487.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Justice League where I was a recently an officer. Previous to that I was in The Fifty. Left JL due to internal issues that I can discuss ingame with a recruiter if need be.
7.) Your talent build? 10/03/31 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nt/primary
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? I would very much like to be part of a progressive raiding guild, especially with MoP on the horizon. I like the social side of being part of an active and friendly guild but also am able and happy to knuckle down on progression runs and I do take my gaming very seriously at such times.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? Yes, Wed/Sun/Tue is very good for me :)
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) I am with Sky BB and <touch wood> have never had any problems with them.
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? Yes, I have Vent installed and use it regularly.
12.) Do you have microphone? Yes, headphones with attached mic. I'm pretty quiet in progression raids as I am focussed but quite chatty otherwise.
13.) How old are you? 38.
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? If need be yes, I do have a Holy alt spec but its been rarely used.
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? Maxed
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tus/simple
17.) A few words about you... My name is Stuart and I am from Manchester, England. I am a married civil servant. I also play Trombone in a local Brass band and I love my football :) Ingame I like a laugh but I also like progression. I'm no loot whore though and am happy to just be part of things, see new content and hit stuff :P. I always come to raids with plenty of flasks, potions, fish and am always fully repaired. If I am tackling a new boss then I will have read up on tacts and watched vids wherever possible.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? Not at this time.
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? No.

Malty

Re: App: Apocalyptus - Shadowpriest

Post by Malty » 01 Jun 2012, 12:22

Another nicely written app, it doesn't arf make a difference if people make the effort on the application :)

Two things :-

14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? If need be yes, I do have a Holy alt spec but its been rarely used........ Nice, at least you're not nicking my job lol

17.) A few words about you... My name is Stuart and I am from Manchester, England.......... Blue or Red? lol I'm a scouser fan (live in Warrington) so I'm an honory blue ha ha ha ha ha...

Malty.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus » 01 Jun 2012, 12:41

At the risk of getting a record early /gkick from Malty I have to confess to being of the red persuasion. If its any consolation, I started going in 1980 when we were winning nothing so I know the good times AND the bad. And no worries, my healing skills are nothing to write home about ;)

Malty

Post by Malty » 01 Jun 2012, 12:58

PMSL, I don't mind true fans of any team :) I'm suprised to see a Man U fan who lives in Manchester lol

We've been absolutely pants this year, I'm sure the goal posts on Liverpool training ground are a foot or two wider than on the main pitch.

Good luck and I'll hopefully see you ingame :)

Malty.

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 01 Jun 2012, 14:35

invited for trial