Guild App: Maevrin (SV Hunter)

Post by Maevrin » 03 Jun 2012, 15:58

1.) Nick:
Maevrin (Mae)

2.) Class, level, race:
Lvl 85 Worgen SV Hunter

3.) Your professions?
JC/Alchemy (Transmutation) both maxxed

4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)?
Maevrin has been my main throughout and she has always been a Terenas girl. I have a number of lvl 85 alts (Mage, Shaman, Druid), which I mainly use to cover professions, although I did get my Mage up to FL raiding but she hasn't experienced DS yet.

5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)?
I discovered WoW relatively late and only started raiding with Naxx. I have cleared all content since. Notably, Maevrin has cleared FL incl 6/7 HC, cleared DS
incl 2/8 HC, cleared BoT incl 2/4 HC, cleared BWD incl 2/6 HC and cleared TotFW incl Al'Akir HC.

6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave?
My first guild was The Fifty and I left it to join Justice League in Oct 2009. I became a guild officer for Justice League a few months ago, however, I have decided to leave the guild for a number of reasons, all of which I am happy to explain in-game. Essentially, I want to progress further in DS HC modes and I am not too happy with the guild internal politics of late.

7.) Your talent build?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Maevrin/talent/primary

8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
I've never wanted a purely hard-core raiding guild as I do like to have a life outside of WoW (occassionally!). I love the social aspect of being in a guild, but I also love my raiding! When it comes to raiding I'm very focused and I'm never happier than when a progression boss eats dust. I have also known and raided with Apocalyptus and Deathchilld for many years, and I would very much like to continue raiding with them.

9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week?
Absolutely.

10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
I have a perfectly stable and reliable connection (touch wood!)

11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program?
I have Ventrillo installed and used it in both The Fifty and Justice League.

12.) Do you have microphone?
Yes. I have a fully functioning headset and am not averse to talking over Vent! I warn you now that after a bottle of wine of two on a social run, you may want to either turn me down or mute me, as I get loud and tend to talk utter crap! :lol:

13.) How old are you?
Ahem .......... :o A lady should never have to reveal her age, but I'm a proud 41 years old :)

14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Of course. I am used to respeccing for particular boss fights etc although a respec from SV to MM would require a bit of re-familiarisation.

15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid?
525/525. All professions are maxxed out incl Cooking, Fishing, Archaeology, Jewelcrafting and Alchemy.

16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Maevrin/simple

17.) A few words about you...
My name is Helen and I live in Leeds in the UK. I am currently at one of life's great crossroads as I'm changing one career for another. I'm in the process of leaving the Army and retraining for Property Development. If you want a handywoman who can do a bit of plumbing, electrics, carpentry, kitchen & bathroom fitting, stud walling or plastering - then I'm your girl ;) In all seriousness though, although it's a bit of a daunting time, it's also very, very exciting and I can't wait to be out of camouflage and into my steel toe-cap boots on a permanent basis.

18.) Do you have any questions to us?
Not at this moment thankyou.

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
Only Apolcalyptus and Deathchilld, who you have recently accepted as raid trialists.