Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Lilleth

Lilleth app

Post by Lilleth » 03 Jun 2012, 16:00

1.) Nick: Lilleth (Lill)
2.) Class, level, race: Priest, level 85, Night Elf
3.) Your professions? tailor/enchanter
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Previous main is my hunter Cats who is on this server but languishing in retirement, also NE
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? experienced raiding from 40 man MC in vanilla to current content
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Previously GM of Justice League. Not able to put the time in that the guild deserves, didn't want to let them down so appointed someone who can.
7.) Your talent build? Primary Holy, Secondary Shadow
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? I am applying as you have already taken on a number of my friends, and although I appreciate you may not need me on your raid team, am happy to stand out or help out where required. Am also happy to be a social player with a view to poss raiding in future.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? I can and usually do :)
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) My internet connection is damn good. I pay enough for it lol
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? I have run my own vent server in the past so yes I know it well
12.) Do you have microphone? sure do :)
13.) How old are you? very....*ahem* 35 going on 18
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? always willing to learn (thats a yes then)
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? not maxxed as have always been a healer!! Willing to max level my 1st aid if required.
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Lilleth/simple
17.) A few words about you... I'm cheeky, chatty and like to have fun. I do not do dramas over a game, I'm polite and filthy in equal measures ;)
18.) Do you have any questions to us? right now, not really
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? Apoc, DC