Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Amemet

Application - Amemet

Post by Amemet » 03 Jun 2012, 18:16

1.) Nick: Amemet
2.) Class, level, race: Warlock 85, destrucion, human
3.) Your professions? Enchanting , tailoring
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Astrantia 85- mage, Nowali 85- warrior (former main on Balnazzar)
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? done most of it at right lvl
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? This is going to be a copy/paste-post from my JL apply :)
"Well, there have been a few since I've managed to pick the disbanding ones ;).
Trepanation-disband,Darkness Falling-disband,Haado Gei-disband, Misery-left, Ruin-disband,PG-left coz I didnt feel at home, Betrayal-left to join Pandemic, which my old friends from Trep and DF founded, Pandemic- left since all the friends vanished (SWTOR)"
And now I'm stalking DC, Apoc, Lill, Mae, Marco ;)
7.) Your talent build? Destruction 3-7-31
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Well, I wanna join BL since all the ppl I liked in JL just left and joined you guys :) The main part in playing this game is the ppl you have around you.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? yes i can
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) not an issue
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? yes, got vent/ts/mumble
12.) Do you have microphone? yes
13.) How old are you? way to old ;)
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? no, since I've always been destro and I think I would loose to much in respec
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? max
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... met/simple
17.) A few words about you...swedish single mum that got hooked on gaming by Pong and Vic 20. Well seriously...I'm a nice, loyal person that likes gaming. Always on time with essential stuff and like it "hardcore" or atleast "semihard" (lol that made me almost sound like Lill :P)....
18.) Do you have any questions to us? No not atm
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? The only one in BL i know of is Agns, from Trepanation (dont think he remembers me but i remember him, smoking-issues and green cars;)) and the former JL members :)