Moderator: Officers

Traynix

[application]Traynix

Post by Traynix » 09 Jul 2012, 20:16

13:00:37] Tash : 1.) Jannick Pedersen
2.) Class, level, race: 85 Hunter
3.) Your professions? Alchemy and herbalism
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Behindya 85 Terenas
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Cleared DS normal x8 2 downed on HC, Downed raggy in Firelands.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Venatu Nocte, some problems with the GM..
7.) Your talent build? Survival hunter.
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? To try something new and meet some nic peoples!
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 usually, but not always.
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) No lag and no disconnets.
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? Yes
12.) Do you have microphone? Yes
13.) How old are you? 15
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes i would.
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? 1 :s
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nix/simple
17.) A few words about you... Hmm, my name is Jannick, im from Denmark, im studying..
18.) Do you have any questions to us? Nope :D
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? No :/

oldone
Beheerder

Re: [application]Traynix

Post by oldone » 09 Jul 2012, 20:25

Hello Traynix,

Our recruitment officer will rcheck your application out and contact you to discuss your application.

Thank you for your interest

Oldone

Agns

Post by Agns » 10 Jul 2012, 11:38

Hi Traynix,

If you could log your hunter and switch to MS please then that would be helpful for me to assess your toon properly - I cannot see your stat balance atm as you are MM spec on server but you say that you are Survival MS ?

My only other immediate concern to be honest is your age - normally here in Bloodlines we have an 18+ policy so I would need to refer this to the other officers once I have checked your toon out properly.

Many thanks for your application though.

Regards

Agns.

Lairosiel

Post by Lairosiel » 10 Jul 2012, 12:03

what's going on in Venatu Nocte? we get a lot of applications and whispers from members of this guild recently (well, not that I am surprised, guild always seemed kinda... uhm... how to phrase this nicely.. uhm... desperate? ^^ ) ..
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.

Traynix

Post by Traynix » 10 Jul 2012, 16:03

Hey, just changed to survival again! :)

The GM didn't understand that i didn't had the time ATM.
and when we planned to raid people didn't show up..
And after that some friends and I left.

Agns

Post by Agns » 10 Jul 2012, 17:55

Hi there,

OK, I have had a good look at your toon on SV spec now.

Some observations. Firstly, your stats are quite out of balance. Your hit is not 8% atm which is critical for a hunter, also you need to get rid of quite a lot of mastery as this does not provide much benefit for us hunters as most of our shots fall outside of the school of magic that this stat benefits. Try using wowreforge.com to balance your stats.

You are missing a lot of enchants on your gear - Back, shoulders, head, the head and shoulders suggest that you have not ground the rep with the appropriate factions to get the enchants which if I am honest is a bit of a worry.

You may also want to consider changing your professions to ones that can give you a benefit - for instance, enchanting gives +40 agi to each ring, LW gives +130 agi on wrists and engineering provides some good 'tinkers' to boost your agi as well.

I came to the conclusion after looking at your toon and the issues that it has plus also considering your age as being below our normal requirements that unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.

Many thanks for taking an interest in our guild though and all the very best for your future in WOW

Agns