deadlypink

frost dk os blood

Post by deadlypink » 25 Jul 2012, 13:35

1.) Nick: Deadlypink
2.) Class, level, race: Death knight, level 85 and gnome
3.) Your professions? mining
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Kietankz, level 85 and terenas
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? ive had raid experiences from all levels
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Soul Keepers - the guild collapsed. Equinox - everyone was being immature bout raiding
7.) Your talent build? 6/32/3
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? i want to join because i love raiding and i love having new experiences and working out new ways of dealing with encounters
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? yes i can
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) nope, i dont lag or dc, and if i do its a rare happening
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? i know of it and i would have to download it
12.) Do you have microphone? yes
13.) How old are you? 14
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? i would be willing but i do already have blood off spec with a couple of pieces of gear
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? level 270
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. base summary is ilvl of 405, ive got 11 heroics pieces and all gear is 397+ in ilvl
17.) A few words about you... im a very dedicated player and always willing to try new things
18.) Do you have any questions to us? they have already be answered by a very nice member of your guild
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? not any i know of

oldone
Beheerder

Re: frost dk os blood

Post by oldone » 25 Jul 2012, 13:43

Thank you for your interest in joining Bloodlines

armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Deadlypink/advanced

our officers will check your application out and will come back to you asap

greetings
Oldone

Lairosiel

Post by Lairosiel » 25 Jul 2012, 13:56

Hi there,

I know this sucks for young people, but I for one am not really eager to get an(other) underaged person into the guild.
(I have been tricked one time already about age, at least you are honest about this)
most of the times school and parents and stuff come in between playing, and well... but that's just my opinion, maybe the other
officers think differently.

Anyway, thanks for applying and good luck.

(oh btw, you miss two enchants and 6 glyphs.)

edit: trololol.
Last edited by Lairosiel on 25 Jul 2012, 20:09, edited 3 times in total.
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.

Agns

Post by Agns » 25 Jul 2012, 15:52

Hi there

Thanks for your application but I have to agree with Lairo on the age issue. It really is nothing personal and maybe you are the exception to the rule in respect of conduct & maturity etc. but our experiences to date with recruits who are younger than 18 has not been positive.

From my perspective, I would have to decline at this stage.

Sorry

Good luck with your game though

Agns

simbuerg

Post by simbuerg » 25 Jul 2012, 17:51

deadlypink wrote:1.) Nick: Deadlypink
2.) Class, level, race: Death knight, level 85 and gnome

Kudos for being gnome.

deadlypink wrote:3.) Your professions? mining

Out of the many useless gathering professions, you have chosen the most useless one for a DPS DK in PVE.
This is not acceptable and has to be fixed.

deadlypink wrote:4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? Kietankz, level 85 and terenas
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? ive had raid experiences from all levels
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Soul Keepers - the guild collapsed. Equinox - everyone was being immature bout raiding

deadlypink wrote:7.) Your talent build? 6/32/3

Within the whole Dragon Soul is not a single encounter that requires you to interrupt anything.
This one is a DPS increase over yours DW Frost.

- No Major glyphs, seriously? Dark Succor, AMS, Hungering Cold, Pestilence. Pick something....
- Same goes for minor.

deadlypink wrote:8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? i want to join because i love raiding and i love having new experiences and working out new ways of dealing with encounters
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? yes i can
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) nope, i dont lag or dc, and if i do its a rare happening
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? i know of it and i would have to download it
12.) Do you have microphone? yes

deadlypink wrote:13.) How old are you? 14
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? i would be willing but i do already have blood off spec with a couple of pieces of gear

I am expecting everyone to be able to play 2 specs available to your class. Gear can be obtained easily. Your offspec has no glyph at all and is
not a proper tanking spec. Look at some other blood tanks to get a proper one. *hint* I am playing one.

deadlypink wrote:15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? level 270
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. base summary is ilvl of 405, ive got 11 heroics pieces and all gear is 397+ in ilvl

- You are reforging into expertise, but not up to the cap. Any reason for this?
    - Spell Penetration is not useful in PVE, try Crit on the cloak instead.
    - You have no head enchant.

deadlypink wrote:17.) A few words about you... im a very dedicated player and always willing to try new things
18.) Do you have any questions to us? they have already be answered by a very nice member of your guild
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? not any i know of

Your application looks like you are a lot of work to get you sorted for raiding. I am not willing to invest
the time that late in the expansion.

Cheers,
Palazo

Lairosiel

Post by Lairosiel » 26 Jul 2012, 18:05

I think we can close this thread as Deadlypink's answer regarding the criticsm wasn't appropriate. :)
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.