Combat/Sub Rogue

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

mixu

Combat/Sub Rogue

Post by mixu » 25 Jul 2012, 17:34

Hello, im Combat/Sub rogue with ilvl 393 in PvE gears, im trying to rise it up and i would like to join to Bloodlines.
Ive done 8/8 DS normal and tried Hc Zonn and Morchok, i would like to get more Hc raiding experience.
I got now almost 100 Shadowy Gems so Dreamer And Sleeper are coming on their time.
I can do some arenas too if someone wants to try, my PvP gear isnt very good yet, because im more PvE.

-Mìxu

Lairosiel

Re: Combat/Sub Rogue

Post by Lairosiel » 25 Jul 2012, 17:35

How to apply?
by oldone » 25 Jul 2012, 14:22

The first impression tells alot, so try to tell us as much about you as you can.
To help with that you can use the next list/form as a guideline

Application Form

1.) Nick (ingame name):
2.) Class, level, race:
3.) Your professions?
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)?
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)?
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave?
7.) Your talent build?
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week?
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program?
12.) Do you have microphone?
13.) How old are you?
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid?
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear.
17.) A few words about you...
18.) Do you have any questions to us?
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.

mixu

Post by mixu » 25 Jul 2012, 18:08

1.) Nick (ingame name):Mixu
2.) Class, level, race: Rogue, 85lvl, Gnome
3.) Your professions? BS and JC
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)? 70lvl mage twink, 85lvl Frost/blood dk, 1lvl mage twink and some other low levels all accounts witch i play are in terenas
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? done all 60lvl raids (not naxx, not on one char, on all chars together) 70lvl raids im done umm i think all because i have 70lvl twink, 80lvl raids, ive done some of them, but not all, ive done Icc 25man Hc, ruby sanctum, obsidian sanc and some others too, 85lvl raiding, im done 7/7 firelands normal on my Dk, BH Alizabal, DS LFR and normal.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? previous guild was Venatu Nocte, why i left, i was joined to have a chance to kill atleast Hc morchok, but there is solid group so there isnt any raiding spots expect for normal, but i was looking for even a little Hc experience
7.) Your talent build? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent ... YdYgekd!aj (thats my combat spec)
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? I would like to get more Hc experience and of course more raiding experience overall.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? I think i can do few raids, its about what im doing on that week, but if i go to like camping with my family or something like that i think i cant come, but if i dont need to go anywhere i think i can.
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) Well, i get Dcd pretty rarely and i dont have much lagg on 10man, some times little lagg on LFR but not much.
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? Yes i have Ventrilo and i know how to use it
12.) Do you have microphone? Yes, but i can be quiet and just hear about rules what u say, if i need to talk i can type.
13.) How old are you? im 14.
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? Yes.
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? now its low, but i can get it to 525 pretty fast
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear. On my raiding gear i have one 378 trinket, other gear is from DS normal, LFR, Valor vendor and i have Fear And Vengeance
17.) A few words about you... I like to do raiding and some pvp, but i like pve more, i am from Finland, so my english isnt perfect, but i understand it and i can speak english somehow and i can type ofcourse.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? well i dont have any for now, but i can ask ingame if i need some information.
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have. i dont really know anyone from Bloodlines but ive heard you are kind and good guild.

Borodude

Post by Borodude » 25 Jul 2012, 20:29

Hi MÌxu,

thank you for taking the time to apply for a spot within the guild, however, this time, your application failed.

Though your spec` is fine, you are missing and/or require the following:

1. There are 7 x enchants that are either missing or need upgrading.
2. There are 11 x reforges needed.

The folling link will give you an idea:
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/terenas/m%c3%acxu

This is also a mature guild and your age is a little on the young side.

Thank you for your application and though it was unsuccesful I hope you are successful elsewhere.

Kind Regards

Borordude