Guild:apply

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Dimli

Guild:apply

Post by Dimli » 26 Jul 2012, 20:45

1.) Nick: Dimli/Dim
2.) Class, level, race: Hunter, level 85, Dwarf.
3.) Your professions? Engineer/Enchanter Maxxed.
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...) None.
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? experienced raiding from Karazhan in TBC to current content Done 5/8 Ds and 6/7 Fl HC. cleared everything on normal to many times lol.
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? Spirit of Alar I didnt have much time to raid with them Because i had to go alot to college and i pretty much like 10 man raiding more it realy feels iam a part of the team than in 25 man it doesnt realy matter if some one makes a mistake or didnt read the tactics right.
7.) Your talent build? Primary Survival, Secondary Marksmanship
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines? Well, it seems like a guild with good reputation & progress.
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? I can and usually do :)
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) My internet connection is damn good. I pay enough for it lol
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program? Yes been useing it for the last couple of years
12.) Do you have microphone? sure do :)
13.) How old are you? Iam 18
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked? always willing to learn (thats a yes then)
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid? Maxxed Like al my professions are.
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear.http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... mli/simple
17.) A few words about you... I would consider myself a nice friendly guy, who enjoys raiding and arena in wow outside I do some other stuff like Foodbal or hang with my friends I hope you would consider me as I'm sure I'll make a nice addition to your guild.
18.) Do you have any questions to us? right now, not really
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have? Nope

thanks for Reading hope to hear from you soon
Dimli

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Guild:apply

Post by oldone » 26 Jul 2012, 21:49

Thank you for your interest in joining bloodlines.

Our officers will look things through and come back to you as soon as possible.

Greetings

Oldone

Agns

Post by Agns » 26 Jul 2012, 21:52

Hi There

Thanks for your application. On the whole your toon looks fine, a couple of minor things :

Not sure why you have picked 2 points in Sic'Em as opposed to having all 3 points in One With Nature, also some of your gem choices I'm not sure about - you're matching the gem slotting bonus at the expense of better overall agi increases by just adding +40/50 agi gems. In general we would hope to see +50 gems on all 397+ gear as opposed to +40 (or equivalent agi/crit etc.) but these are fairly minor points and may be driven by available funds or anticipation of upgrades I guess ? Also, get rid of the +hit gem and reforge your items as this will just be a waste of agi.

I would also Glyph for Kill Shot instead of arcane, lots of chances for double use of Kill Shot in the last 20% of boss health on DS10 HC and this tends to out weigh the 12% arcane bonus

As far as I am concerned you can have a raid spot in T1 but I suggest you have a chat with one of us and we can explain how we organise our raids atm - speak to me, Lairosiel, Oldone or Palazo in game

Cheers

Agns.

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 26 Jul 2012, 22:38

invited for trial