Balance Druid

Post by Shydrood » 08 Aug 2012, 21:09

1.) Nick:
Shydrood

2.) Class, level, race:
Druid - 85 - Night Elf

3.) Your professions?
Enchating - 293 - Only just picked this up when i got to 85 for some reason
Leatheworking - 0 - Also only decided to pick it up at 85 but i have another char with max skinning so shall start on this ASAP

4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)?
Paladin - 85 - terenas - My previous main, but as nobody needs ret pallys i decided to have a change :)

5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)?
60 - 0 Raid experience on this toon i have it all on my Paladin
70 - Same as 60
80 - Same as 60 and 70
85 - BH 1/3 - FL 5/7 normal - DS 8/8 normal, 0/8 HC but know all tactics

6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave?
Wild Wolves - Currently and inactive guild, so i cant raid or do much raiding apart from with other guild alt runs etc.
Betrayal - Has a falling out with the leaders.
few minor small guilds not really worth mentioning :).

7.) Your talent build?
31/0/10 MS Balance - 0/32/9 OS Feral Tank

8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
I want to join Bloodlines because you guys have 8/8 HC DS and i also want to experience it, but thats not all, you guys are obviously a well organized and mature guild that i feel i can fit into quite easily and not just defeat this expansions final boss on HC mode, also MoP and so forth :)

9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week?
That is not a problem :)

10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
Im on a 50 meg broadband from virgin, i never DC and hardly EVER lag, i also play on ultra on a 27' Imac which is awesome! :D

11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo program?
I do yes, i love talking :D

12.) Do you have microphone?
I do indeed.
13.) How old are you?
20 (21 on the 15th of august)
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Ofcourse i would, whatever is best for the guild :)

15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid?
0 - I dont have First Aid as i can heal myself

16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ood/simple
17.) A few words about you...
My name is Alex, I'm 20 years old and im from Birmingham England. I love being social and being out with mates, i also have a passion for sport which i wouldnt give up for anything :), but i also love to play WoW, i love raiding and doing dungs but i HAE leveling a toon lol, im friendly, helpful and caring, always up for a laugh and will help whoever whenever i can within my capabilities :)

18.) Do you have any questions to us?
If i got offered a trial, how long would it be, and would i be expected to do some outstanding performance in my first raid with you guys, even though i have 0 HC raid kills?

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
Unfortunately not :(

Many thanks for reading my app guys n girls :)

Shy x

simbuerg

Re: Balance Druid

Post by simbuerg » 08 Aug 2012, 21:50

Thank you for your application, we will discuss it as soon as possible.

Here my first thoughts (This has nothing to do with the final decision), ignoring
the fact that this was not your main for the whole of cataclysm:

* A totally undergeared Balance druid within the last 6 IDs of Cataclysm sounds like a poker game.
    Apart from movement/awareness, I can't judge your raid performance during a trial in any way
    (You haven't linked the Paladin), because the gear difference will make sure you're below a tank's
    dps (that would be outstanding, but not in a positive way ;-)).
    * Your professions are not maxed, no reason for them not to be.
    * Your head enchant is missing.
    * You're not wearing the maximum gear available to you (VP neck/robe/gloves/waist?)
    * No leg enchant.
    * Stamina trinket with dodge-proc in balance spec, really?

Does not look like you got the dedication we expect from someone who is joining HC raids.
You can fix the basic issues and update your application, if you like. The final decision depends
on the other officers' oppinion.

Cheers,
Palazo

Shydrood

Post by Shydrood » 08 Aug 2012, 22:24

simbuerg wrote:Thank you for your application, we will discuss it as soon as possible.

Here my first thoughts (This has nothing to do with the final decision), ignoring
the fact that this was not your main for the whole of cataclysm:

* A totally undergeared Balance druid within the last 6 IDs of Cataclysm sounds like a poker game.
    Apart from movement/awareness, I can't judge your raid performance during a trial in any way
    (You haven't linked the Paladin), because the gear difference will make sure you're below a tank's
    dps (that would be outstanding, but not in a positive way ;-)).
    * Your professions are not maxed, no reason for them not to be.
    * Your head enchant is missing.
    * You're not wearing the maximum gear available to you (VP neck/robe/gloves/waist?)
    * No leg enchant.
    * Stamina trinket with dodge-proc in balance spec, really?

Does not look like you got the dedication we expect from someone who is joining HC raids.
You can fix the basic issues and update your application, if you like. The final decision depends
on the other officers' oppinion.

Cheers,
Palazo

Hey dude.

Totally understand what your saying, here a link to my Paladin
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... lad/simple

As for my trinket, that how now been replaced with RF insignia, head enchant i will get asap, i didnt say in my app but i have only just dinged 85 like a week or so ago i am in the process of farming rep for my head ench, as for the leg ench, i will get that asap, i just dont really want to ench crappy legs, but i will do if i start raiding for the extra dps.
I am also trying hard to farm the VP for new hands, neck and ring, its taking a while as you may know or not but hopefully will get it all in the next few weeks or so :)

Hope that cleared a few things up for you.

Shy x

Lairosiel

Post by Lairosiel » 08 Aug 2012, 22:42

armory says you got the lvl 85 achievement last year in december. so either armory is really bugged or your not honest. (lying in an application = instant reject imho)
So Palazo's points are still valid, no real effort put into this char (yet), and getting a spot for 8/8hc is out of question anyway.

cheers
lairo
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.

Shydrood

Post by Shydrood » 08 Aug 2012, 23:17

i only actually dinged 85 like a week or so ago :/ i never really played it much, cus of my main, i wouldnt expect a instant raid spot anyway dude, i know that straight away, and i like how you say yet :), already i have gotten 3 upgrades today, im still gunna try work on professions ASAP, i know im not gunna be able to do anything bit straight away but im more so asking for the oppertunity, not just the raiding :)

Shy x

simbuerg

Post by simbuerg » 09 Aug 2012, 08:29

-- rejected --

1. See points above.
2. You're in Headhunters now. Good luck.

Cheers,
Palazo