Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Hunter guild application

Post by Guest » 01 Sep 2012, 19:18

Application Form

1.) Nick (ingame name):Azzinnoth
2.) Class, level, race:Hunter 85 Draenei
3.) Your professions?skinning/incription
4.) Previous characters(class/lvl/realm/...)?paladin protection lvl 85 azjol nerub
5.) Raid experiences (60/70/80/85lvl)? Vanilla everything up to sapphiron cleard
TBC everything up to Muru
Wotlk The immortal achived A tribute to insanity achived Ulduar inactive Icc 25 7/13 heroic bosses dead before nerf and 5% buff
Cataclysm big Inactivity untill dragon soul
6.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave?My most recent guild Betrayel i am in right now i want to leave the guild and join bloodlines becus Beytrayl is a Currupt guild with a very....."moody" guild master and officers and i would be insane if i continue playing while being horrible abused by everyone in the guild
7.) Your talent build?Its the same talent build from Icy veins
8.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?I want to join bloodlines becus i realy want to do 25 man heroics allwhile being social:) i am a pretty social guy outside raids but when it comes to raiding i am 100% focused and i realy think that bloodlines might be just the guild for that requirment:)
9.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2400 and minimal 3 raids per week? Yes without a doubt my scheduale is perfectly set up for me to have alot of time to play wow allwhile having social life and going to school:)
10.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)Sometimes probebly once and mounth my internet bugs out but i have 3 internet modules as a backup:P and i dont get high Frames
11.) Do you know/have Ventrilo programam:Yes
12.) Do you have microphone?Yes
13.) How old are you?17 at decemeber
14.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?Yes
15.) Skill level of your 1st Aid?0:P
16.) Armory link or base summary of your RAID gear.http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... oth/simple
17.) A few words about you...I am a lexicon off information when it comes about warcraft universe in general i am a hardcore raider and social player in one body:P i am pretty talanted hunter dps and i am a asset not a liability to a group or a raid
18.) Do you have any questions to us?.....well not realy
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?No i dont know anybody in Bloodlines

Lairosiel

Re: Hunter guild application

Post by Lairosiel » 01 Sep 2012, 19:26

hi,
thanks for your application.
for your information: we are a 10 man raiding guild. and you might want to check your spelling - it leaves a horrible impression.

cheers,
Lairo
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.

Agns

Post by Agns » 01 Sep 2012, 22:23

Hi there,

Thanks for the application - Lairo makes a valid point, we are 10 man only with no plans to move to 25 man so maybe you want to reconsider your application and let us know if you want us to proceed with a formal toon assessment and interview ?

If you are still interested then let me know and I will have a look at your toon

Thanks

Agns.

Azzinnoth

Post by Azzinnoth » 02 Sep 2012, 19:14

yes i would like to continue with the application

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 02 Sep 2012, 20:42

What's the name of your other toon(s)?

Post by Guest » 02 Sep 2012, 21:07

Dawnfury is the only other toon i ever paid attention to. Azjol-nerub dawnfury

Post by Guest » 02 Sep 2012, 21:20

Btw atm im replying on my iphone cuz Atm my pc is in tje shop being repaird and i will have it back (Before Wensday)

Agns

Post by Agns » 03 Sep 2012, 05:51

Hi There

OK, so I have had a look at your toon and I have some comments to make.

First of all, I know that we are all still only a few days past the new talent system but there are one or two things that stand out :

Your choice of Glyphs for BM needs looking at, you have chosen 'No Escape' & 'Disengage', raiding choices would tend to prefer 'Animal Bond' for an extra 10% healing to you and your pet and 'Deterrence' for additional damage reduction
You are still running with a lot of +40 gems - even in the Tier HC Legs, we would expect a serious raider to have upgraded these to +50. I do understand the +40 in 397 gear to a degree, although I would have hoped to see +50 all through your gear if I am honest. Probably not worth upgrading now with MoP only a few weeks away though.
Professions - Not very good choices for a raider (Skinning & Inscription) - might be worth considering a change to these for something like Engineering/Leatherworking/Enchanting as these bring real stat boosts to your toon.
Stats - I have to admit that I am struggling with the armory summary of your stats, for a start Blizz seems to have neglected to list expertise which is not helpful although I can see that you have reforged into expertise at least. What is more of a worry is that if you go to wowreforge.com and run up your toon, alter the target stats for Expertise & Hit to 769 and optimise then you need to reforge quite a lot of stuff ! You are over the new hit cap of 7.5% and seem to be below the expertise cap of 7.5%, this is a no-brainer for raiding and needs correcting quickly. Hunter stats are far more sensitive now that we have to reforge a load into Expertise as it means that there is less to go around into crit/haste/mastery.
Enchants need a small amount of work, upgrade boots for +16 agi to +25 agi - they are the HC ones so they deserve it ! Also, +20 agi on gloves and +22 agi on cloak as this is the most powerful stat as I am sure you know.

To be honest, there are quite a few things that need attention on your toon and we have a high expectation of our raiders that they know their 'stuff' inside out, even if we are only a few days past a major patch. I will discuss what I have found with the other officers and get back to you - in the meantime, if you would like to comment about any of the points I have raised then please feel free.

One tip - have a look through the 5.0.4 patch guide for Hunters on warcrafthuntersunion.com, there is some very useful information there.

Regards

Agns.

Post by Guest » 03 Sep 2012, 06:08

Like said im usualy updatef on sorts stuff but my pc went to haven late night wednsday so i couldnt correct it

And the gem problem is due to simply cant afford to Atm spend so much on gems that il replace soon

Post by Guest » 03 Sep 2012, 06:15

I can start fixing everything when i get my pc back
And Atm i feel pretty filthy for having such horrible reforge and talents/glyphs