Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Crogen

Recruitment !! Tank/warrior MS, Dps os

Post by Crogen » 03 Oct 2012, 18:15

Ingame name: Crogen
Currently Level 87, going to lvl 90, Warrior, Human
Proffs: Eng/Mining
Previous chars/realms: terenas - Caluina, Trixiy, Elgrande, paladin - forgot name and moonglade i have a warlock another mage and a shaman.
Raid xp: Been raiding since wotlk properly, i was a casual raider in Tbc and tried but was not very good in vinilla.
Previous guild, Noxious, it is a pvp guild and i am not wanting to pvp at lvl 90 on this char seriously anymore, so i am looking for a spot to raid in.
Talent build: Tank MS, Dps arms/fury (Not yet decided) OS.
Why do you want to join: Why would i like to join? Well, i am looking for a new thing to do as i mostly pvped in cata, but i was in a odd few raiding guilds on my mage, i would like to be in your guild as i have taken a liking to the odd few members i have ever spoken too.
Yes i can, unless something serious happens irl, then i would have to go out, but i'd inform before the raid if i knew.
My internet connection is currently stable at 6mb, i rarely DC or lag.
I have Ventrillo
I have a mic
I am 17 years old.
I would respec my talents if i needed too, as long as i dont get told to respec it by 20 different people and keep getting told to respec :)
525 first aid
Currently my gear is poor as i am raiding, but as soon as i hit 90, i will be shooting for hcs and gearing up for raids.
Few words eh ? I am Karl anderson, and i am simply amazing, everyone loves me cause i am the best, Nah jokes, i am alright and i am social and will help out where needed and if i am needed : )
No questions :)
I have Wolfskie as my sponsor!!!! :)

Wolfskie

Re: Recruitment !! Tank/warrior MS, Dps os

Post by Wolfskie » 03 Oct 2012, 23:10

Hello mate,

Just a few things that have changed, we dont use ventrillo anymore we use mummble, so its a good idea to download that.

Apart from that everything seems fine, ive spoken to you ingame so just wait and see what the other officers have to say

Wolfskie

simbuerg

Post by simbuerg » 04 Oct 2012, 07:21

A few points (Only my own oppinion, to give you a heads up). We will discuss your application shortly:

* We had bad experience with sub 18 in recent times (They didn't last very long). When it comes
    to group bonding, it tends to be very difficult to manage being accepted & respected by everyone.
    * You're 87, I can't test you in a raid, no idea how good you are. Gives me really nothing to test you.
    * No experience in Cataclysm content. Vanilla/TBC/Wotlk is really worthless nowadays.
    * Bad professions: Tank... Mining? Get BS/JC/Ench/LW. Everything beats Mining. No, I'm not discussing
    how good Stamina can be.
    * If the encounter/current theorycrafting suggests that you respec, you will. No discussion. If it's 20 times a day
    you will do it 20 times a day, I don't care. You're expected to do what is necessary to down the next
    boss.
    * Can't judge your gear, as it is non-existent (see above).

Few questions:
    * 2-Mob boss encounter, your co-tank dies. Boss is at 5%, what do you do?
    * Boss is about to hit you with a 500k nuke (in 3s), it can be mitigated. What do you do?
    * Boss does the mentioned nuke every minute. What do you do?
    * Boss phases you every 30s (he can't attack you, disabling your threat). You got a co-tank.
    How do you avoid that melee gets one-shot as soon as the co-tank gets phased?

Cheers,
Palazo

Crogen

Post by Crogen » 05 Oct 2012, 17:36

@ Wolfskie - i have mumble ;)
@ Palazo,
Q1: I would taunt the other and pop shield block and shield barrier.
Q2: I would pop Shield barrier which would absorb up too 50k, shield wall and depending on my health at the current situation Last stand/rallying cry
Q3: Space out my cooldowns so i can reduce the damage taken from this said nuke.
Q4: I would taunt 1-2 secounds before he gets phased, like on ultaxion in DS with the Debuff you get.
Thank you for your time.
Crogen

P.S Sorry for the late reply, i have been quite busy in my real life.

Crogen

Post by Crogen » 06 Oct 2012, 17:28

Also, i am currently working on mats to get max Blacksmithing and Engeerniring :)
Thanks again
Crogen

simbuerg

Post by simbuerg » 06 Oct 2012, 18:51

lol thanks for the answers. Should've read them twice before asking.

btw.:
Q4: Taunting 1-2s before would get you phased instead of him. Taunting
a long way before makes more sense as you only want to get enough threat
to be 2nd on threat at all times, making the phasing irrelevant.

Cheers,
Palazo

Crogen

Post by Crogen » 07 Oct 2012, 12:59

Thanks for replying to my answers, and sorry i should of read them twice, But a fast update, i am level 90 and am currently gearing, i am also levling blacksmithing and got the mats to get it too max level ! : ) thanks
Crogen!!