Guild Application Hpally

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Felix27

Guild Application Hpally

Post by Felix27 » 01 Nov 2012, 14:17

1.) Main Level 90 Toon Name (Please state class & race):Paladin,Dwarf
2.) Other Level 90 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race):None
3.) With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters:No alts
4.) Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon:I am working on my enchanting to 600 cause the ring enchants are VERy good.
5.) Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play:No.
6.) Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc):I didnt play in vanilla, Started in TBC but didnt get any raid bosses there, in 80 i had all bosses up to Lk on hc and normal in both 25 man 10man.85 i got everything down in Bot,BwD,TotFw,Fl but only got 2 hc in Fl that's all.
7.) Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?Have some rude players i dont like so i wanan get rid of the so fast as possible and they arent raiding every week same times they change and sometime no raids at all.
8.) Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Veolia/simple
9.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?I saw u was full in Msv and started good in HoF and u seems to be nice.
10.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2300 and minimal 3 raids per week?Yes depends mabey sometimes on days.
11.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)I mabey get max 2 dc per like 3 mounth so it rarely and i ont lag at all
12.) Do you know/have Mumble program?I have Mumble,Vent,Ts if needed, So Yes.
13.) Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group?Yees ofcourse.
14.) How old are you?15
15.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?tbh no cus i have choose this spec because i think this1 is fiting me the best.
16.) Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking?
17.) A few words about you...I'm a active guy have a few sports on my spare time friendy hang out MUCH with friends
18.) Do you have any questions for us?
19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?

Agns

Re: Guild Application Hpally

Post by Agns » 01 Nov 2012, 14:25

OK, thanks for the application and the chat in /w this PM.

First and foremost, I have to say now that we cannot accept your application due to your age - you are only 15 and we have a strict policy of 20+ in this guild. This is nothing personal but we have invited quite a few people younger than 20 before now and they have not worked out - Bloodlines is quite an adult (in most respects !) guild and younger personalities just don't tend to fit in that well.

Secondly, you need to take a bit of time with your next guild application, particularly if they are anything like us - attention to detail is crucial and there are a few glaring errors on your form (e.g. link to armory in wrong place, didn't list your toon name in correct place as the question asks, didn't read the application form in respect of age limits).

I'm not having a go at you here as the age is a non-starter for us, just trying to offer some advice if you are looking to get in to a good raiding guild.

Thanks for your time and good luck !

Agns