Moderator: Officers

nollon

Healing buhda monk

Post by nollon » 04 Nov 2012, 20:33

1.) Main Level 90 Toon Name (Please state class & race):
My main is a lvl 90 mistweaver monk with windwalker offspec

2.) Other Level 90 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race):
i dont have any lvl 90 alt's

3.) With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters:
i will focus on raiding on my monk

4.) Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon:
i got Mining and Jc both max level. i choose these professions because i can make my own gems and for the money.

5.) Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play:
Well back in vanilla i played on a holy priest called magmismo (on argent dawn at that time) in a big guild.
when BC came the guild split and i moved magmismo to terenas and have played on her and a death knight called nollonpollon since.

6.) Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc):
60 i raided everything
70 we got up to void reaver in the eye and tryed hyjal
80 abit before we got to icc i took a raiding break
85 we did dragon soul
7.) Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?
Right now im in Rebellion im planning to leave because there is a problem getting people to sign up for raiding and i really want to start raiding again.

8.) Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced

9.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
i want a seriuos raiding guild with a good friendly vibe

10.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2300 and minimal 3 raids per week?
without any problems.

11.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
No DC's, lag can happen to everyone (not very often tho)
12.) Do you know/have Mumble program?
i do have mumble

13.) Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group?
Yep got a mic. too

14.) How old are you?
I am 23

15.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Yea no problem

16.) Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking?
600 in both

17.) A few words about you...
well my name is christian and im into Gaming, sports (i follow formula 1 intensely and i Cycle, Surf and run myself), and i got an education in website programming

18.) Do you have any questions for us?
Not right now

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
Nope

Agns

Re: Healing buhda monk

Post by Agns » 04 Nov 2012, 22:32

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to apply to Bloodlines.

As I am sure you saw, there were 2 applications from Monks and upon reflection and reviewing both your toons, we felt that the other candidate presented a stronger application.

As such, at this time, we are unable to offer you a spot other than a 'casual' rank within Bloodlines. This may be something you want to consider anyway as from time to time, opportunities do arise and if you continue to work on your gearing you may find that a raid spot opens up for you - no promises though.

Regards

Agns.