Holy paladin application

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Thorge

Holy paladin application

Post by Thorge » 13 Dec 2012, 11:26

1.) Main Level 90 Toon Name (Please state class & race):
My main character is Thorge, he is a Dwarf holy paladin and my only lvl 90 atm.

2.) Other Level 90 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race):
I don't have any other lvl 90 characters as I mainly lvled my paladin in MoP.

3.) With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters:
None of my alts is in any form of raiding or guild, as I mostly play on my paladin.

4.) Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon:
I have Enchanting and Herbalism both lvl 600.
At the time I started lvling enchanting, I played my paladin as a Blood elf and I chose enchanting because it was fitting as Blood elves have an enchanting skill bonus. Later i picked up Hebalism so i could get my hands on its haste bonus.

5.) Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play:
As I mostly play on my paladin, I doubt that I would be known for my other characters.

6.) Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc):
I started playing in the early 2008 and cleared Karazhan and Zul Aman at least once before Wrath of the litch king, where i did my first Heroic dungeons. later we made it to 11/12 normal and 8/12 heroic Icc 10 man, with our guild Abyssal/Assemble but. when the cataclysm hit we was ill prepared for its devastating powers and our raiding team soon went down town, we went mostly casual in cataclysm and hoped MoP would bring a better season for our guild. Which it at first looked like I would, with our impressive 1/6 in Mogu'shan vaults 10 normal and afterwards falling apart.

7.) Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?
I have been in Freedom Fighters where I and others from the guild decided to leve to create a new guild, that we called Abyssal, were we would began to make progress raiding wise. Later Abyssal collapsed due to not being able to replace people who didn't show up at raid times. for a time I was in Proud Heroes, I left after some time because we wanted to try and reboot Abyssal on the horde side as Assemble. It went okey as we was able to take down the first Boss in Mogu'shan vaults, even though we still had some problems with filling our raid team. later it collapsed again, so fare have been in Archlight as a social member. I am hoping I'm able to join Bloodlines and begin raiding again.

8.) Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced
I'm Holy (1/2/2/2/1/2) that*s my best geared spec and Retri (1/2/3/2/3/2) which I haven't geared as much and don't play as often.

9.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
I was invited to a Mogu' shan normal raid as there was a spot open and it whet really well ( I hope so at least :P) and I know astrál from Abyssal/Assemble.
10.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2300 and minimal 3 raids per week?
I can usually raid most of the week until 23:29 as my internet is going to be turn off as I live at a college, weekends its on all night though. Except that, there isn't much else.

11.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
There normally isn't any problems.

12.) Do you know/have Mumble program?
Yes and ventrilo I also have Skype.

13.) Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group?
I have a microphone and I will do my best to communicate as English isn't my first languish.

14.) How old are you?
Nineteen.

15.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Yes

16.) Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking?
I have both and lvled.

17.) A few words about you...
I'm form Denmark, I like kittens and gaming.

18.) Do you have any questions for us?
none that I can think of right now.

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
Astrál and (if he has joined) I also know Nijaris.

Lairosiel

Re: Holy paladin application

Post by Lairosiel » 13 Dec 2012, 11:48

"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.

simbuerg

Post by simbuerg » 13 Dec 2012, 12:04

Kittens. We. Are. Doomed!

Agns

Post by Agns » 13 Dec 2012, 12:14

Seriously.....Kittens ? :o

You'll fit in just fine around here

Borodude

Post by Borodude » 13 Dec 2012, 12:32

Waaaahhhhhh???????

Kittens?

At last it's now socially acceptable for me to be called 'Barbara' (nipples like wheel nuts) at weekends.
Thank you for taking the pressure off me :-)

Borodude

Thorge

Post by Thorge » 13 Dec 2012, 14:05

Hey thanks for your replies
and I must say that's a cute cat :D
so when can I join?

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 13 Dec 2012, 14:18

what's that with kittens.... thought we were an adult guild...

Duvkomir

Post by Duvkomir » 13 Dec 2012, 14:23

Kittens?

Neema

Post by Neema » 13 Dec 2012, 16:38

*Above*

Palazo, after someone triggers a wind bomb.