Fire Mage Application

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

fredathor

Fire Mage Application

Post by fredathor » 15 Dec 2012, 15:40

1.) Main Level 90 Toon Name (Please state class & race):
-My lvl 90 toon is named Solarazhar, she's a pandaren fire mage.

2.) Other Level 90 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race):
-I do not have any other 90's for the moment.

3.) With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters:
-I'm only playing with my mage for the moment.

4.) Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon:
-My professions are alchemy and herbalism but they're only journeyman at the moment (lvling professions ain't the funniest thing to do haha), the reasons why I've chosen those is to hopefully gain alot of golds with those and getting good elixir buffs later on.

5.) Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play:
-My old main was called Bellatrex, she's a goblin though, a pvp warlock, she's still in bloodthirsty gear though, but as I said, it's an old main ;)

6.) Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc):
In my earlier years I never raided, I mostly played dungeons or played PvP, I've started doing more Non-MoP raids now when I'm lvl 90 along with other random 90's.

7.) Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?
My previous guilds were Wipes R Us (Horde) and Assemble (Horde), the reason why I "left" Wipes R Us because I wasn't playing WoW during my time in Wipes R Us (Because my game-time ran out and I never felt for re-newing the gaming-time, then I got hacked and I dont know if I got kicked out from the guild or if the hacker left the guild for me), and couple of days after that I joined the Assemble, it was a nice guild but didn't do that much raiding (during my time in it) so I followed my bigger brother's footsteps to join to Alliance because he told me that the Alliance were better raiders in Terenas so I thought I would go along with it.

8.) Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here:
Fire: 1,3,2,2,2,1
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced

9.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
Because I'm hoping to find a good guild that can raid (I''ve only done LFR MoP Raids and MSV Part 1 on normal once so I'm not a real expert YET but I'm hoping to get better by learning from guild mates as well as Youtube (or any other kinds of sites)), to get to know friendly people as I raid with them.

10.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2300 and minimal 3 raids per week?
In the weeks when I got school I can only play 20:00-22:00 but if there's a holiday or something I can surely play 20:00-23:00

11.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
I barely got lags or any DCs.

12.) Do you know/have Mumble program?
I do have Skype, but if I need any other sorts of softwares I'm free to download it.

13.) Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group?
I do have a microphone but I'm that much for talking, I'm not a very talkative person but I'm a good listener, though I can be very social in texts.

14.) How old are you?
I am 17 years old.

15.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
Yes I would!

16.) Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking?
I do not have First Aid and I've only got cooking for a short time and it's still journeyman (113/165)

17.) A few words about you...
I'm a friendly, patient and funny person, I'm a very aesthetic person from Sweden who loves to hang around with people.

18.) Do you have any questions for us?
Nope!

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
I do know Astrál from old guild and Nijaris :)
Last edited by fredathor on 15 Dec 2012, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Fire Mage Application

Post by oldone » 15 Dec 2012, 16:40

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in joining Bloodlines.

I am sure the other officers will have a word with you here or ingame.

It would be wise that you level some professions, check your gear and such in the meanwhile.

Besides that I would like to point out that we have some guildrules about age and raiding. We do expect raiders to be there from start to end on raidevenings, offcourse we sometimes work around it.

At a first glance I think you should apply for a social spot first and when you have more time and knowledge then apply for a raiding spot.

Anyway, the other officers will come back to you soon.

Greetings
Oldone

Lairosiel

Re: Fire Mage Application

Post by Lairosiel » 15 Dec 2012, 17:38

Hi,
and thanks for your application.
As Oldone already stated, you are not able to attend the whole duration of a raid. So I don't see any point in discussing getting a spot with us any further.
Social spot wise I got message to rather decline this application too. Sorry.

Good luck in finding a better suited guild

Lairosiel
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.