Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

lyron

Wind Walker Monk aplication

Post by lyron » 16 Dec 2012, 01:29

1.) Main Level 90 Toon Name (Please state class & race):
Name is Lyron human monk.

2.) Other Level 90 Alt Toon Names (Please state class & race):
All the other alts I got are under lvl 90.

3.) With regard to your Alt Toons, please tell us about any raiding you undertake or plan to with other guilds on these characters:
I have no interest in raiding other than on my main.

4.) Your Main Toon professions and level, please explain why you selected these professions for this Toon:
Desided to go with mining and jewel crafting both at max cos at the time I was gonna pick the guild needed a Jc.

5.) Do you have previous Main Toons which you may have been 'well known for' but no longer play:
Maybe my hunter Calister but I doubt it.

6.) Please give us a brief summary of your raid experiences and level of progression (60/70/80/85lvl, normal/hc):
Well for a start in vanilla I was just derping around in ZG as a lvl 57 hunter, xD as lvl 70 i was raiding Grull and Maggy, in 80 I was together with abyssal in Naxx,VoA,Ulduar,ToC and Icc, when I finaly got to lvl 85 I was still together with a smaller group from the former abyssal, doing what we culd to keep the guild from splitting again, then pandaria came out and we maneged to get the first boss down in mogu´shan vaults, that was a quick rewiev of my 7 years of raiding and ofc I also did alot of hc´s in between all the expantions.

7.) Main Toon previous guild(s) and reason why you left/are planning on leaving?
Well ive ben in alot of guilds so i'l just take the later guilds I've been in okay here goes. Back in wrath I joined this guild my brother was in, called Abyssal it went well until the guild crashed mainly cause people weren't showing up for raiding when they had signed up, there were also some other issues that made it go as it did, annyway after it went down hill some of us desided to reboot it later into cata witch also kinda went down in the drain, so after it went down for the 3rd time we went to the horde side under the name Assemble, witch later also went down and the team desided to split and just let it stay dead this time, now im in Archlight witch im only in cause of the perks and a friend and my brother was also there.

8.) Your Main Toon talent build, please include a link to your armory page here:My Wind Walker spec http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ron/simple
1/1/1/3/1/1

9.) Why do you want to join Bloodlines?
Cause I heard that it was a good guild to be in not only for raids but also the social part.

10.) Can you play from 2000 to +-2300 and minimal 3 raids per week?
Okay.

11.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?)
Not what I know of.

12.) Do you know/have Mumble program?
I do know it but im not sure i got it on my pc at the moment but thats just a minor Download.

13.) Do you have microphone and are you willing to communicate vocally with the rest of the raid group?
I got a mic and i'l try my best to talk in voice even tho im having a battle with pronouncing it properly.

14.) How old are you?
Twenty

15.) Would you be willing to respec your talents if asked?
If it was to give me higher dps yes but im not planing on rolling tank again and im a derp at healing. xD

16.) Skill level of your 1st Aid & cooking?
Im an ace in the kitchen max skill but my first aid is lacking.

17.) A few words about you...
Hmm what to say what to say im from denmark I like kittens/puppys and baby murlocks (if they aren´t trying to eat my hand that is) I also like pet battleing. x3

18.) Do you have any questions for us?
Not right at the moment.

19.) Any sponsors in the guild you might have?
Hmm Astràl,Nijaris and Thorge ("o_o)
Last edited by lyron on 16 Dec 2012, 11:36, edited 4 times in total.

Nijaris

Re: Wind Walker Monk aplication

Post by Nijaris » 16 Dec 2012, 03:24

OH MY GOD the baby animals D:! Aside from that I can vouch for Lyron (I also kinda have to since hes a real life friend of mine xP). Nice guy and skillful when he wants to be! :D

Agns

Post by Agns » 16 Dec 2012, 15:32

More feking kittens ! OK, we will have a chat this evening about your application

Cheers

Agns

Lairosiel

Post by Lairosiel » 16 Dec 2012, 15:46

application for social spot, raiding yadda yadda removed
whisper for an invite
cheers
Lairo
"when you wish upon a star... you are a few billion years late, that star is dead. And so are your dreams" - the internet.