Warrior Protection Tank/Maybe DPS.

Apply for a spot in Bloodlines now!

Moderator: Officers

Yostone

Warrior Protection Tank/Maybe DPS.

Post by Yostone » 14 Jan 2013, 18:11

1.) Warrstone, Human warrior Protection Tank PvE, OS Arms PvP.
2.) None at the moment, 86 Warlock, 85 Hunter, 85 Death Knight.
3.) None, for the most part.
4.) Jewelcrafting 600 for mostly making gold and superior gems in Cata. Engineering 600 for PvP and fun.
5.) No toons are 'Well known'
6.) Started in Wotlk, Heroic Naxx, ToA, ICC. Bunch of normal and LFR Cataclysm raids (no Heroic due to no raiding spots/Guild) and in Mists of Pandaria I've only done LFR. So looking for progressions it have gone from good to bad.
7.) Started a Guild in 85 with real life friends who quit wow to start on another game, being stuck in the guild and then changed to a Guild who were aiming for High PvP in
MoP, the Guild got more and more "bader" (excuse my english), more and more left and I left that one to. Now I'm back to my Guild and hoping on joining a good
PvE/PvP Guild.
8.) Warrior Protection Tank, OS Arms PvP Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced (Some scrubby gear, started gearing for PvE not
long ago.)
9.) I want to join a good Guild who often does PvE.
10.) Yes, I am able to raid very often, if not school work or internet issues interferes.
11.) It's not the best but not really that bad, same with my computer, around 40-80 FPS usual.
12.) Yes.
13.) Yes I have a microphone and I'm willing to communicate for the most part.
14.) I am 15, turning 16.
15.) If it is really needed or if I'm stealing someones spot by not respecing I will respec, the last thing I want to be is a pain in the ass.
16.) First aid: 600. Cooking: 350.
17.) I live in Norway. I'm interested in science, computers and media. Friendly for the most part. Love PvP and PvE.
18.) Not really much, maybe just about my talents, If I am to stay tank or change.
19.)

oldone
Beheerder

Re: Warrior Protection Tank/Maybe DPS.

Post by oldone » 14 Jan 2013, 18:12

Hello there,

thank you for your interest, we will come back to you shortly.

Greetings
Oldone

Agns

Re: Warrior Protection Tank/Maybe DPS.

Post by Agns » 15 Jan 2013, 06:21

Hi there,

Thanks for applying. The officers have reviewed your application and unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccesful.

The reasons for this are several. First of all we already have several good melee players and as you probably know, the raids tend to lend themselves to ranged and keeping this balance right is very important. As such, any application from a melee needs to be 'exceptional' in terms of gear item level and I am afraid that you are not quite there yet. In addition to this, your age is a little bit of a problem as we tend to only recruit players 20+

We would like to wish you all the best of luck in your game play and thank you for taking an interest in our guild

Regards

Agns