oldone
Beheerder

10 man tactic video

Post by oldone » 29 Jun 2011, 22:15

Cruux

Re: 10 man tactic video

Post by Cruux » 24 Jul 2011, 21:25

Wanted to suggest a little tweak since we have some trouble

Personally I don't think there is much point having 2 dps go up top to Beth since a couple of times as soon as I got the 4th rope up, I had to immediately jump down again. Once or twice Beth insta killed me just because I couldn't drop fast enough. Once she does smouldering devastation 3 times, she goes in p2 anyway, so i would say that control of bottom floor is more important than numbers being done up top. And i personally was doing shitty dps for the first problem i mentioned. It is possible to dps her from 100% to 0 2nd phase (don't know if we could, but it can be done!) I just think it would be easier if there were only 1 melee up top since downstairs is more crazy.

Also this is minor but if dps going up is plate wearing, he/she should really be able to taunt and tank their own spinner since they hit very low on plate. Plus if there is one more dps downstairs (example being me) i can dps the spinners when they are down, aoe spiderlings when needed, jump on to drones etc.
Just some small suggestions anyway.

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 24 Jul 2011, 22:36

We will give it a go.

The first couple of attempts we only used one dps at the top anyway.

Cruux

Post by Cruux » 24 Jul 2011, 22:52

oldone wrote:The first couple of attempts we only used one dps at the top anyway.

Yup I realise this, we were still getting used to the mechanics of the fight and so other areas were priority to look at. I'm not complaining, it's nice to have challenging raid content again unlike wotlk :)

oldone
Beheerder

Post by oldone » 02 Aug 2011, 11:48

Our kill:

3 people up (1 tank (marked), 1 healer (marked), 1 mdps)
7 people down (1 tank , 2 healers, 4dps)

For the up team it was verry handy to let the tank and the healer go up almost at the same time (the tank +- 0.3 sec before the healer)
Also the up tank needs +50% hp before he can go up.

For the down team every dps gets his/her target.
the tank kites the big spiders not to far from the raid group
it makes it alot more easy for the healers when people are stacked as much as possible

In p2 when the boss comes down:
the raid stacks behind the boss and burns the boss down to 45%, then hero
at 30% mitigation rotations start (Aura mastery, totems, ...) use whatever you can to survive